Sunday, October 8, 2017

Hip Hop 90's (Xscape is Touring)

I saw it and was suppose to write some days ago on what I thought. Well what I thought was it was a descent show, some acts could have been better then they were. What I do know is our home girl Missy Elliot came out at the beginning and yes I must say this was the best part, she did what she do and it was all on point, go Missy. Now others who I was, well lets say a little skeptical, what about Xscape they came out with of course one of our beloved song but it sounded in my personally opinion, like lets say crap because Kandi came out singing, why was Kandi in the forefront, especially since for me her voice was not on point. Now one of the other sisters who had to hit a high key and she did, she hit it, why was she not in the forefront. I guess Kandi is paying a lot of the money to get this show on the road and because of this she is in the front, but why not put someone who will bring the crowd to their feet with the sounds that we enjoy. Let Latocha come out there with them strong vocals making us remind why we feel in love with Xscape. They will be touring Richmond, VA soon and I want to go see them but have some hesitation, it is a all girl tour, with Tamar and Monica, so it should be interesting, I must say I want to hear Tamar sing live since all I have heard from her was bit and pieces and the one time on the awards show that I heard her sing live, it was not good, neither was her outfit, but I sure she has it together now, at least I am hoping so. I know I was suppose to be talking about he hip hop 90's show but this was too me a spin off of what we could expect of Xscape and I was just saying from what I saw of Xscape on the 90's hip hop show, if they do not make any changes they may have some not so good reviews. I hope too hear more of the Scott sister vocals and not just a lot of Kandi and Tiny just because they put up the most money of the tour. It is not about the money, it is about putting on a great show for you fans and putting on a great show means great music from the past that we want to hear. You should not let Monica or Tamar out do you on your tour so just do what is best for the show and make the fans chant for more. Going back to the 90's show I thought Mariah sucked and Wendy and her staff member who said he thought it was one of the best part of the show are blind and death, what I seen and heard from Mariah was nothing, the show she put on would have been better if we had a barrel of clowns just rolling around the stage. I have a suggestion Mariah, if next time you do not want to do the show, just send out that barrel of clowns and play a tape of your vocals for them to entertain us too, I think I would respect you better if you did this, instead of you coming out and acting as if you were just to go to put on a show for us, or were you high, go ahead girl you can admit it. What ever it was, I am not sure and I was disappointed, if Wendy Williams like a half show like this, then put on a show for her, I guess you remind her of how she moves, real stiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment