Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Wendy Wendy Wendy, Williams I am calling you out

Now Wendy I am calling you out, I am not sure what you are trying to do, if that be saving your face, I mean your show ratings or what, but you are really and I mean really throwing people under the bus these days. I am sure me like are lot of us others are watching your show sparing because what you are doing is turning us off, but in my own opinion I look at the hop topics and I am out of there. What I have heard you put a lot of people down, talk about what they need to do, like the statement you keep making about Beyonce who apparently was sick of you filling your mouth about her too the point she had to clap back, needless to say you don't have to worry about her coming on your show, ever. Wendy but what I heard you say about Tylers Perry show the Have and the Have Nots because Mira is now being over the top to a point know one will want her to act on their show, you were totally wrong in throwing the Have and the Have Nots as a part of a low show that she could not even get on if she keeps this up. You said its a cute show but I am just saying, what the hell Wendy was the reason you let this sh** come out your mouth for and what have Tyler Perry done to you but make more money that you wish to make, so what you do, you stab what you use to call your people in the back. Now I wonder who is your people Wendy? I am calling you out, as to who are your people, who is it that you spare on your show and why, would you call out something to basically try and hurt a show ratings that has nothing or has did nothing to mark you. I know Tyler Perry is bigger then you are Wendy and would not bother to dare stoop to your level and clap back, but for him I am clapping back because I am a viewer and big fan of the Haves and Have Not's and think that it in my personally opinion is one of the, if not the, biggest nighttime drama that is on television today. Yes I write about these and I also write on the Have and Have Not's, as a reference to how great the writing is. Anyone who watched soaps, daytime or night and still like soap opera's should watch this show because it will not disappoint, but your show Wendy, has becoming something I am not recognizing anymore so that is why I guess you are doing what you have to do, too lets say, stay a factor on television, yes I heard about you dropping ratings and I am not surprised, so you thinking that you have to go outside a box that you created to make viewers watch, just goes to show that you have sure come to this big head, over the top celebrity profile that you think you belong in. You talk of God Wendy, you say he is first in your life but, now what you have stopped to do I am not so sure. Well I guess you have to think about the many people you employ, your own paycheck and that you have created for your husband since he works for you and you have to get what they call ugly in the business. Well I tell you, if that was me and it took that for me to keep ratings, I would have to walk away. I see that Ellen did not have to stoop so low and she kept her show, so what is the difference between you and Ellen. I got it Ellen was entertaining without having to talk of everyone's else downfalls or putting others down. Ellen, did not have to start off with a non classy act to get her show started and have to come out with an even uglier attitude to keep the show moving forward. Sorry Wendy but after seeing how you are portraying yourself these days, I don't even want to look at your hot topics anymore, I am personally done and a lot of my friends and siblings said they had been stop watching you, what is that about. Get it together or let us get another entertaining daytime show and stop trying to bribe people to keep coming to the show and watching by giving them gifts, yes I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment