Tuesday, July 25, 2017

War Of The Planet of The Apes (The 2017 Movie) Go See It, I Did

Okay for all those who do not know I was a Planet of the Apes fan when it was a series on television and so naturally I would go to the movies to see exactly what the remake would be like. I just recently show the newest movie of the War of the Planet of the Apes and once again this movie has proven not to disappoint to me, I love how the remake follow the lines of the original show, most of the time but it has up to date implements in it that these planet of the apes movies are very interesting and yes I am loving it. I like how it is action pack, full of violence, yes I know some people don't condone all the violence, but this was a show that was set back in time and you can't update is so much as to take something that is part of the movie and that is the violence between the apes and the humans. Now you have the Apes, especially the one in charge stress to his apes that they will harm no human unless necessary, but these human being people just keep stirring up the pot, they want control of it all. So what does human kind do to itself, they destroy themselves as God said they would if they keep going in the direction they are going in. As in the bible we are getting all these prophets whom come to us letting us know what God wants us to do and tell us that if we do not repent what will happen to us, but yet we as a race, that is a human race refuse to listen. This is how Ape ended up ruling the world in this planet of the apes movies and I am hoping that the movie will continue to follow the sequences, which really made for good television and will make better for great movies, as they have been. We will have to go deep in the next few movies because that is what happen on the series, the apes were a sign of where man had gone wrong and what man can do to make it right, yeah I know of course man will still not listen but it will be a very needed story line if people who go to the movie to see this listen. Listen to the next few movies and what they say of man kind, that is the Apes species, especially the orangutan, they were the smartest of the Apes and they will be making speeches as too what mankind did to end up where they are and why they don't think mankind is worth saving, oh you have some that will fight in mankind case and they will make some good points, but the entire reason for this speech is for us to listen take in and understand in what direction we need to go in. Now this movie had a lot of action as it was the war, and the ending was a little surprising, I will not spoil it for those of you who did not see it, but I understand where they are going with bringing that part into the movie. I am so excited from watching this movie because I really studied the series and now I can analyze what is happening in the movie, I am seeing if the writers got what I got out of these television series. So yes go see the movie if you have not, that is what I was trying to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment