Sunday, July 16, 2017

Shahs of Sunset Return

Shahs of Sunset has returned and not much has changed about the cast, excepts for some surprises here and there. Mike and his wife are now officially separated and my favorite character on the show, ASA is now preggies, yes Asa is having a baby and I am so happy for her, the only thing I am surprised about is who her boyfriend is who has been her boyfriend for six years but we have not seen on the show and now I understand why. He is a Jehovah witness, well Asa I am so happy about your pregnancy and you are glowing but to be with a man who is a Jehovah witness, I can tell you from experience, either you plan on converting on this relationship will be just that, a relationship. Jehovah witnesses are strong in their convictions and although I personally don't agree with it, they usually are persistent in their way of doing things, especially when raising their children. So as happy as you may seem Asa, I can tell you know, with this guy and his family you will have some challenges on your hand, so you better prepare for a battle. Make sure to breastfeed, that way you have that mother child bond and they courts will not dispute this. Now hear me out, you are probably saying why is this woman carrying on without knowing anything about you guys relationship. All I have to know is this guy is a Jehovah witness, this witness thing is very complicated and confusing and Jehovah people don't just do modern, they will fight you to the end if you do not convert their way, because that is what they are headed to making you come into their way of life. You may not believe me but just wait and see girl, you have to be careful with whom you mess with in any relationship, especially if they are Jehovah witnesses because if you choose not too convert to their ways, they have other ways of just making it all one sided. Goodluck Asa and I can not wait to see until that beautiful baby girl is born, yes I said girl because I feel you are having a girl event through the television. I am not believing those psychic, they are just as in their names psychos. MJ you girl need to do what you need to do to have your babies, but I am with a lot of other people in saying your boyfriend sucks, any man that disrespect your mother like that too me is not a man. I have never had a man holler at my mother, what your mother was complaining about was nothing and if it bother him, he as a man should have taken that time to step outside and cool off instead of going at your mother like that. That temper he is showing is only the sign of trouble, trouble that he can be abusive to women and has no respect for women, two no no's in my book. MJ girl you are sexy, get you a real man, and leave that little boy in the cold somewhere. I miss seeing my Golnesa with the group, she is a little buggy, but that crap, she is part of the show, bring on my coo koo bird. Why is MJ being so into Asa business and her relationship with her boyfriend, it is none of your damn business MJ, leave Asa alone because your man is  a dog, you just hoping he is a dog like yours and want to see him to judge for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment