Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Housewives of Potomac Reunion Part I

I must say the housewives of Potomac reunion was a little messy this time and why would you say, it is because Monique the new cast member and Ashley the youngest cast member were both geared up to go at these women with both guns loaded. Now I really watch this season and I saw what happen, yet I listen to the host read all the write in's and everyone was defending Ashley, saying that Robyn and Gizelle were bullying her, yeah right Ashley has got the biggest mouth on the show. This women tells it all, say it all and don't give a dam* to who she tell it too. Ashley always has some shi* to say to someone and she says it. So why in the world would people say Ashley is being bullied, she is the bully, always threatening to leave her husband when she can't get her way as a means of him just letting her walk all over him, well I am glad it looks as if Ashley husband is finally getting some balls to let her know she can get the walking at anytime, that is what she possibly want to do anyway. I personally think as a young women Ashley married this man for his money and that is why they say she is a Minnie Karen married who so called black Bill Gates for his wallet and so what is wrong with that, it looks as if Karen made a go at it with her husband, but Ashley she not even trying to have any babies with this man, so wanted to get a business out him before they divorced but now she don't see that happening. So why is Ashley going around from person to person stirring up trouble with other peoples lives, because she is not happy with her own. Yes Ashley is having major issues with her husband and what better way to take the heat off yourself, go meddle in someone else's business, yeah Ashley girl I got your number. And how about this richer then life Monique who don't have a job, don't plan on getting a job, who said yes this is my stuff because when you are married what is his is mine and vice versa, how can it be vice versa when you don't have a damn thing, so you Monique are saying what is his is yours and what is yours is yours too. For you Monique I am calling you out because you do like to show off a lot and you do like to brag a lot. Ir is okay that you have money but girls what did God say about those vain people, remember how you went up, you can come down, but much quicker. The way Monique is blowing through her husband's money, I am sorry their money, it is not going to last much longer anyway. Who the hell throws and extravagant party for a one year old, just showing off. Don't worry Monique, your mother in law can handle you, she don't hold no punches with you and that is telling me something about your character if your mother in law is not liking you, wow you need to work on your relationship with your mother in law, don't just sit back and say all I need is my husband and my kids I don't need to please her. Most men Monique love their mothers, so I am telling you now that if you don't try and get closer to this woman you will lose in the end. Gizelle I feel like for some reason all the women were attacking you this season, not Ashley and I am not getting that, you speak like most of the women speak on others. Now Monique said you were real shady too her and I guess this was because Monique rub you the wrong way the way she came off with her bragging, and yes it was bragging Monique, you do not have to tell everyone about everything you have, this is how people get in trouble anyway telling all their damn business on television, you might as well put a big sign on your chest saying I am rich, rob me, what a dummy. Anyway I did get that Gizelle said some things, not anymore then the other women and I thought she was rather tame myself. One thing I am glad of is that Gizelle found her a man, she deserves it and she was not settling, you go girl. And why is everyone jealous of Gizelle and Robyn's relationship, these two women are close and have that close bond, so they are allowed to snicker in corners together and just be good girlfriends, that is what good girlfriends do, so why are you guys hating on that. Why is everyone also hating that Karen move out the Potmac, Misses Charrisse, you were really hating on Karen this season for some reason, with your champagne room, what I would do if I was you Charrisse is keep as quiet as possible, you have a divorce to go through, monies too get settle and a child to take care off, with a missing husband who apparently walked right out of your house into another woman's arm, I know that has got to hurt and you are crying on your pillow every night, and if you are not it is only because you are visiting that champagne room a little to often and drinking yourself to sleep, don't do it girl, don't do it, that is how you fall quicker, LoL. I must say the reunion has been more interesting than the entire season itself, now I am waiting on part 2, lets go.

No comments:

Post a Comment