Monday, July 31, 2017

Go Fund Me, For my precious Grand Babies (https://www.gofundme.com/y7e3j-twins-in-need)

Now this is something I would not usually do or recommend anyone else too, but I started a go fund me page for my daughter and her fiance who just had twin girls. They already have a two year old son and was blessed with two baby girls, named Gabrielle and Natalie. This was a pregnancy that they did not attend on having but accept what happen, then was told it was not one child but it was two. Now my daughter carried the girls to 34weeks and they had to perform a emergency c-section because one of the girls was in trouble. These beautiful girls were born on July 28th at UI Health North in Indiana delivered by some very gifted doctors and cared for by some very extra ordinary nurses, whom still continue to monitor these babies. Now my daughter and fiance are very proud young people, which we as parents raise them that way. They got an apartment on their own when they had their first child, paid their own bills and my daughter continued to go to college. Now that they have added two my kids to the family it will be a little harder for them, and both set of grandparents are doing everything we can as far as clothing and items that the babies will need, but while in Indiana I drove my daughters car and now I found out that her transmission is about to go, it have over 190,000 mile on a G6. My daughter can not be driving these babies around in this and break down, she and her fiance are getting by but that is pay check to pay check, so now she needs to get a car or family vehicle that is reliable. So because they are too proud to ask for anything, I as a grandparent has started a go fund me page for them. I am trying to raise at least five thousand to get her a reliable vehicle to transport all her children in. These two have enough on their plate without worrying how they will be getting around, as her fiance is working multiple jobs to feed his family and pay the bills. The page is located at https://www.gofundme.com/y7e3j-twins-in-need. In which you can go and view the babies stories. The weighed in at 4lbs and 3lbs and continue to thrive as they fight to survive which I know they will, but now their parents need you for a helping hand that I have told them about passing on what they will receive when they get on their feet and is able to help someone they run into that has a need. Passing on is a term that I have fell in love with because I know that when God blesses me it only inspires me to continue to bless someone else. So if you can help with a much as you can, rather it be $1 dollar, it is something.

No comments:

Post a Comment