Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Love & Hip Hop Hollywood (Premier)

What can I say about the Love and hip hop Hollywood return, well it was okay, that is all I can say for the first episode and nothing else. It was basically re-introduction of so of the older cast and new introduction of some of our new cast members, aka Keshia Cole. Now a lot of us in the African American community knows Keshia Cole from her own reality show with her mother Frankie and sister Neffie. This family was off the chain and we really began to like them, we all know Keshia has been married since the show, had a son and is now separated. Now on Love and Hip hop last night Keshia showed where see is doing a performance and she is back, as she say, from my mirror on the side of a viewer, not so much. I don't know how her sales are doing but I do know Keshia has not been really in to me hot spotlights lately, but that is not to say that she will not, Keshia still has a beautiful voice and she has a fan base that is in their early to late twenties, so yes she has a chance to make a come back. Now as for her husband, looking at last night episode they have really worked this co-parenting thing out and I must say I like it. I like that they can co-habit for their child sake, that really takes some forgiving, but we all know boobie, I think they call him wants more with his wife. Now I hope boobie does not let these men who he is now hanging out with him talk him into putting his foot in his mouth as seeing from some up coming episodes, they will tell him he deserves more, be smarter than that boobie, use your own brain. We see a lot more of the craziness going on as Hazel, the green eyed monster returns and what do she want, for some reason this woman wants revenge on any woman she thinks did her wrong, wow, can we say forgiveness. Hazel is calling some people out to let them know she is doing her thing and making her coins, so what does she do, she shows off to everyone to show them how it is happening, why not just let your actions speak for themselves, why do you have to call these people out personally to tell them how you are doing, how tacky. Terraira is being Terraira, and what that is at this point, I really don't know, I do know this woman has a beautiful voice and it is a shame it has to go to waste, as I heard a secret that she has a drinking problem, seems like the woman is depressed to me, get her help quick. I want to see you make beautiful music Terraira. Now what about Moniece and her swimming in some lady pond, well to each their own if this is truly what you want and you not trying to get over on or use someone. Good luck Moniece I must say you look happy and your skin looks great, this life is either agreeing with you or there is something else going on. Nikki I have one question for you and that is why are you even on the show, trying to possibly look like a fake barbie or something, honestly Nikki has no relevance on the show to me and she has ran out of men to date on it, because she has made her way around and now make her way out the door and introduce the new. There has been a few extra cast members added here and there, but who knows who half of them are. Anyway I will continue to watch and see how juicy it gets. I see future episode of RJay and Princess trying to get pregnant, this story line, sucks, who cares about the two, now lets slowly ease these two out of the picture as well and bring in some drama cast members.

No comments:

Post a Comment