Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Basketball Wives (I am still Trying to Figure It Out)

The more I watch basketball wives the more I get confused. I am not understanding this Jackie of the chain beef against Evelyn. I don't understand why all of a sudden why Tammy is taking Jackie's side, although her mouth speaks she is not taking Jackie side, she is just taking the side of the right. When in the hell did Jackie side become right? Jackie got some craziness going on with her and she turns on people and then plays the victim. This woman said that Evelyn attacked her family but she did no t,s he tried helping her daughter, something Jackie apparently is not doing and we all know from earlier seasons that Jackie is hiding something regarding this daughter she is not telling people and I know she is resenting that her daughter is reaching out too Evelyn and refuses to reach out too her. Evelyn told Jackie to go raise her grandchildren and Jackie turned it around to say that she brought her children into the conversation and was talking about her daughter, but that was not talking about her daughter, she said raise your grandchildren Jackie. Now for Jackie to call her daughter a build a whore, that was a low blow. Jackie really brought Evelyn's daughter into and she said something very nasty about Evelyn's child, now how can Tammi say this is okay, what the crap Tammi. Tammi said she does not believe Evelyn's saying that she has change, she apparently don't believe Evelyn can change, but what about you Tammi? Tammi of all those years of you getting nasty, hostile and ugly with people, you want people to believe you have changed and guess what Tammi, you seem like the same bitter woman who started out on the show years ago. I not buying this Reggie and Tammi love story either, something is just not right about this two as a couple, don't sound right, don't look right, just not right. Does Reggie have a job? And why does Reggie act younger then your daughters? And why you want to be with a man who acts younger then your daughter? These are some questions and more that I have about you and Reggie's relationship Tammi. Did you guys go on couple's therapy to possibly get your own reality show and it did not pass, well I for one would have to say I would not watch. This thing with Jackie and Evelyn is about to blow off the hedge, Jackie's daughter is about to release her book and ohh boy I can not wait, we get to hear about the real Jackie. I will be buying a copy, sorry Jackie but a writer must know and I must know all that you do and have done in regards to this particular daughter and how this relationship went so sour. I am so excited, is it out yet will someone please let me know. Moving on, I was glad to see Shaunie actually ask Malaysia to join them in Miami, even though Tammi is acting as though she wants to stab Malaysia through the heart with a knife. Tammie I have some questions for you, now Jackie called you out at your book signing, said some rather nasty things to you and I mean nasty, and yet you forgave Jackie, as a matter of fact you act as if you were scared to confront Jackie and now you guys are buddy, how did that happen? How did you forgive Jackie, this woman, look back at the tapes that said some shi* about you, real talk and you forgave her and hate those who said a lot less what Jackie said too you and you can't forgive them, what is that about. Tammi can you please explain this too me on the reunion, a woman wants to know, and I need some answers. Oh I got a clue as to why Tammi might be on Jackie side and against Evelyn. Shaunie brought Evelyn back to the show and Tammi did not want Evelyn to come back. Shaunie made Evelyn and Tammi make up, and Tammi did not really want this reunion but did it because it was requested by Shaunie. So Tammi is not believe Evelyn has change is showing that she did really believe in the apology Evelyn gave to her, so Tammi is feeling some sort of way towards Evelyn and is using Jackie to get back at Evelyn for her own personal reason, what the crap I think like Sherlock, this has been a case that has now been solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment