Sunday, December 7, 2014

Flex and Shanice (#FLEXANDSHANICE)

I think I have never mentioned the Flex and Shanice show and for that I must apologize. I am a big fan of the show every since it came on last season. I admire how this family came together so that Flex and Shanice could keep their house. Yes the house has nine occupants living it, but what the cost of living in America today, why should families not band together to make living a little easy on each other, if they actually have enough room for it and I think the house Shanice and Flex have is enough room for the nine. What I like best of all about this season is we get to see Flex and Shanice in their elements and we actually see them reliving their dreams. The family members all are actually pulling their own weight and they are making it happen as a family. Yes this family may argue, the normal family things but after the arguments comes the understandings and then forgiveness and I have to say I appreciate this in a reality show. For me I would have the say that the Flex and Shanice show is one of the best family realities show that is out there. We do not see all this crying and sad rich people problems. What we see is a normal family who at one time had it all and was doing rather well, fall. Life happen to Flex and Shanice as it happens to all normal people, it did a 360 degree turn and left us with us trying to figure out how we would make it from day to day with children to feed. Flex and Shanice left with these decisions decided that they would move in family members as a means to continue to pay their bills and mortgage and their family jumped right in as real family members should do. I think some families tend to forget that family is suppose to stand for something and that includes doing things like letting family members move into your house even if you are less than happy about it. Me and my husband had to help his sister out when she was down on her luck, we let her move in until she could save enough money to move her and her children into their own place. Living in a house with two teenagers when you have no kids on your own was not easy but we got through it and she was able to move out in a matter of months. This show is one that makes you really think about life and the sacrafices people are making everyday to live. I personally want to thank Flex and Shanice for opening their doors to us and letting us see how celebrities who are struggling have to endure as a struggle in their life. Not all that crying and pretend I am broke drama, just straight up day to day life drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment