Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sir Charles Barkley ( A Foot or Two)

I will do a take on Charles Barkley and that mouth of his. I do not know if Charles Barkley is grasping at straws or he just don't know what to say out of that big mouth of his. This man is talking on the killings of them men and children by police officers and he is putting everything on the black men and boys. Wow Charles, how in the world can you say the officers are not at any fault, especially in cases where they could have prevented the person from being killed. Excessive force was used in all of these cases and Charles had the audacity to said it may have been excessive force but not murder, okay so why were the policemen not indited at all, that is the point being made by many. If they are indited then they are not being charged with anything, so the message is that you can kill and use excessive force but don't expect to get any prosecution when it comes to a police officer against citizens. These cases that has come forth in the news are only a small portion of the cases that are actually happening around America as a whole and if I was Charles Barkley I would have done my research before I open my mouth and if I was not sure of what exactly what was going on I would have kept my mouth closed and I mean closed tight. Now Charles Barkley who is a known basketball player who may have been given breaks in his life because he was a face that is known in this country by many may be doing this to try and look good in others eyes. He who has an education that apparently amounts to nothing is running his mouth that if full of shi*. One way to keep the droppings from falling out Sir Charles as you like to call yourself, is to swallow the shi* and let others who know what they doing talk about something that is so crucial to others lives. Stick with B-Ball and let the experts deal with reality. So Sir Barkley, I can tell you with your attitude you will never be crowned as anyone's night or any Kingsdoms royalty, sorry charles barkley.

No comments:

Post a Comment