Thursday, December 11, 2014

Hollywood Divas Reunion (#HollywoodDivas)

Hollywood Divas had their reunion show last night and surprising enough it was interesting. I was thinking that this reunion show would be a pretty quiet one with not much to hash out because these women usually hash their problems with each other while they are on the show itself, so when the reunion happen I was not expecting much but I was totally wrong. I have to say that this first part of the reunion had it moments because the women spoke what they felt and they did not hold back, hash tag, #thesearesomerealwomen. Notice I did not say bitches because I will not stoop as low as Forrest, you know Ms. Paula Jai Parker's husband and call these women bitches. Now I have to say it seem that everyone was going for Golden and I am not saying I do not why, because Golden does speak what she is feeling and she does not hold back and we all know that the truth can be hurtful. But my problem is why is no one upset about how Forrest seems to have such a disrespect for Women in general. Now Ms. Paula Jai Parker might like this kind of man and is willing to put up with his disrespectful mouth of women but us women as a whole do not believe in a man who upright shows his disrespect for women because when you call one woman a bitch you are calling all women bitches and what you think of them. I do not think any man who yells at women and disrespect them should be in a position of actually trying to lead a woman. Forrest in my opinion should be banned from Hollywood altogether if he does not know how to control his mouth and treat a woman like she should be treated.  Now in my personal opinion Ms. Paula Jai Parker was showing a little ghetto attitude on the reunion, but I notice this on the show as well. Paula seems to think acting like a hood rat who admits to taking medical marijuana is something to jump up and down about. To me admitting that you are doing medical marijuana is meaning that you have some kind of issue and that issue could be related to delusion that everyone is stabbing you in the back and trying to steal things from you. Paula was on a trip that Golden wanted her husband Forrest, who would want a broke down man that did not have the backbone to get a job that would not have him, his wife and his child out of a hotel room. Most men would take any job to make sure that their family is doing okay, and there are lots of job beside producing that Forrest could have done to keep his family in a real home. As for Lisa Wu, I love the new hairdo, I wish I could get someone to cut my hair and style it as gorgeous as yours. Lisa Wu I have to say I like the way you carried yourself on the reunion and gave all the women their props and respect, unlike Forrest. Lisa admitted to having her fall out with some of the women but she admit that she has nothing but love for each of the women and their talents. Although Lisa you was wrong for questioning Golden and Elise on their picture on the red carpet and Elise saying her bestee, what was wrong with that and did not these women have the right to call whomever they want their bestee. As for Countess Vaughan, she was being herself and not saying much, she looked good coming out on stage as she always looked to me. I am not one for surgery for vain purposes, but sometimes people need a hand up to get their self motivated and I hope for Countess sake this surge, as she calls it, is the step to working on a healthier her because as someone who battles with weight issues on a daily basis, I know that you will have issues that you would not have imagine if you don't get the weight off. Elise did not have to much to talk about but I have always admire the way Elise speaks up for herself and she says what she means. Elise told Paula straight up that she did not steal her idea and that is that. Elise I think feels as a lot of the women, some who will not admit, and that is that Paula have some mental issues and again we know this because she acts as if someone who flew over the coco nest. One meant Paula can be understanding and listen to everyone opinions and the next meant Paula can fly over the handle and go off. So far the first reunion has been interesting and I am waiting on the second half. I would like Forrest to stay out of the women's business, I wonder why Paula has the need for her husband to be in everything she does and every aspect of her life, maybe because she cheated before with someone on the set he does not trust her to be on the set without him. Moving on, I want more of the women to talk of Paula and her ticky tock ways. We show on the entire season that Paula Jai was just in a zone of her own, she made her own rules and she could not stay still to save her own life, yeah signs of an unstable person. I hope the show comes back for a second season but I think we could go without some cast members and maybe replace or add some. I know you say if you start out with a certain cast why change it. I just think although she is suppose to have started it, Paula is unstable I can see why people in hollywood is not trusting this woman, she can go and I think no one would miss her because she never stayed around anyway or came to any of the meetings. Along with Paula would go Forrest because he just has such a disrespect for women that as a women watching this show, I am so disappointed that the producers would allow him to be on television calling women bitches, what the hell are they thinking? I guess they say this kind of drama makes money. We have Golden who is so brutally honest and speaks what she is think, so I personally think she should stay because she gets people stirred up with her honesty. I like Elise for I think she is a great actress and she brings experience with her and she in my opinion can write a storyline of her own that the girls can do together and I think it will be done like a real movie should be done and it won't be all these delays because of Elise not being there when she needs to. I like Lisa Wu and think she should stay because she brings something different to the show, that is refreshing and new and she wants everyone to succeed, so she gives it her all, although I did want to see Lisa Wu go back on the housewives of Atlanta instead of that new woman they added to the show. As for Countess Vaughan, she is someone I do not know how to take and where she stands. She seem to want to do the show but she have a lot of deep rooted issues that she seems to need to work on first and I personally think she should get these issues worked on first and then come back, let us get her friend Shar Jackson, why was Shar not cast anyway. I think personally Shar is a good actress in she should could have brought a lot of drama to the show. Now is is just me or is anyone as disturbed that Todd Tucker, Kandi from housewives of Atlanta husband is a producer. You may not be but I don't trust his work and to me the show is missing something and a lot of that could be coming from his dry sense of leadership, the man to me is not a leader and as for producing, something seems to be missing, a lot of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment