Sunday, December 21, 2014

Richard Armitage/Hugh Jackman

I was watching into the storm the other night, although I watched it when it first came to the movies, but enjoyed the movie so much I had to watch it again when it came on dvd. What I did not realize was how much Richard Armitage and Hugh Jackman favored, so I did a side by side photo of the two both in facial hair and I tell you these two men could pass for twins. I know that Hugh Jackman is having health issues related to cancer and was unsure if he could continue to play Wolverine or play another X-men but if they every need a fill in I think Richard Armitage would be the one. I am not counting Hugh Jackman out, don't get me wrong, I even heard that he maybe returning as Wolverine. What I do suggest if he find it too hard to do another wolverine or X-men, look into Richard Armitage playing the part, he fits the Wolverine persona, great actor and he almost act as if he was a superhero in this movie, that is why Hugh Jackman popped in my mind. Watching Armitage doing his scene at the papermill trying to save his son I began thinking he remind me of someone and after looking at him more closely, the resemblance of Jackman as Wolverine fit his profile. If you put both of these men side by side in a picture with facial hair as I did you will see exactly what I mean, very uncanny. Still I wish Hugh Jackman every bit of recovery because I do love this man as Wolverine but I think if he needs to take time to work and focus on his health he should and he should not worry about pleasing the fans when he needs to work on himself. He can let Richard Armitage take over and once he has recovery he can come back and take his place. Jackman can step right back in his role as if he never left, or maybe we could do something like he had this long lost brother or brother he did not know about and maybe they could do like a focus on the brother on only have Jackman do like a small part to introduce him into the X-men storyline, well I am sure the writers could come up with some different ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment