Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Walking Dead Season Finale

Yes I watched it and I know I am a little late at writing about it but I know so many people including the Talking Dead did so many takes on this finale. Yes Beth has been killed and yes, it like many other past episodes has surprised us to the fullest, as all walking dead episodes has proven to do. Hell the people chopping off Bob's leg and eating it was just over the top for me. What was so tragic about Beth's death is because the way it was done so suddenly and at the end so you did not really get anytime to think about it. It happen so quickly that my husband who was watching it with me kept saying what happen and I was steadily repeating she killed her, she killed her and he was like no way something else has happen. It was a quick shock to your system so to some they had to make up a storyline that it did not happen or there was that lack of grasping what really did happen. Rick in the show was shocked as well to a point he could not even pull his trigger saw it was Darryl who stepped up and kill the woman who killed Beth. I think something else that shocked everyone was that Beth stab the woman who in returned I think out of reaction shot her, I really do not think it was attentional and she was as shocked as everyone else. We really just did not see this coming and the ending that everyone let it go right there was good enough other than Rick saying that anyone who wanted to go along with them could. Now the only person I seen that joined them was Noah, why did not these people who were treated like hostages not run along and join Rick them. Did they like staying in the hospital due to the fact they thought they were secure and that this security outweighed the risks that were outside of the building. Of course it seems as if some of those security guards that was the nasty ones were mostly killed, so maybe because of this the hostages felt safer, it is an environment that they know and have put up with on a daily basis, why adventure into something you are not sure of. Now I have to say I was sadly disappointed in Michonne and her helping out that pastor. This may did everything he could to get out of the church and then after getting out of the church and some walkers getting behind him, he begs to be let back in and Michonne risk the life of Carl and the baby to let this pastor back in after he is the one who let himself out. If he let himself out he should have been man enough to deal with the consequences. Michonne ripped off the boards and let the man in as well as some walkers and then they had to fight to get out of the situation, that was a bad deal on their part. Why not make this pastor start answer for his bad behavior. He acts like everyone is wrong for fighting but this man would not let the people of God into the church when they needed him to and he got to live as these people died outside of the church, what a loser. Why not let the pastor die, I guess this would be no surprise to anyone and everyone would probably celebrate his death. I think for some unknown reason Michonne has a soft spot for this pastor and it may one day get her in trouble. I can not wait until next season to see exactly how this play out and if Noah will actually try to make it back to Richmond, VA. Someone talked about the group actually moving outside of Georgia to change up the scenery a bit and I have to agree with them, travel to another state.

No comments:

Post a Comment