Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Walking Dead (11-16-14)

So we find out that Carol on the walking dead did not plan to in up in the hospital where Beth is, but we do know no a little more about Carol and her journey when she was kicked out by Rick. I was not understanding why the go who played everyone hates Chris took the weapons from Carol and Darryl and left these two people out in the open to fight creatures with not real way to protect themselves, I thought he would be more humane after dealing with those crazies in the hospital but then again I guess after dealing with those crazies in the hospital you do not know who to trust. Now that Carol has ended up in the hospital with Beth some people are doubting that these two really will be able to get out, but we already know that Darryl is going back to get his group to do some serious fighting and it will be on. I think Carol, once she gets well will be back to her old self and when she wakes up she will automatically go into defense mood because of her love for Beth and the need to protect her. I think Carol who was doubting her sanity and reason for being here anymore will understand that she is needed and why she is needed when her extinct kicks in siting Beth. I think the fight will be on and I will not predict who they will lose in the fight because we all know that the finale is coming up and with a finale coming up anything can happen and that could even mean someone dying in the situation. Rather the will finish the fighting scene this season or next only stands to remain. What I will voice my opinion on is how disappointed that there return episodes are so short, this was one of the quickest season I think I seen as of yet because there is only two episodes left, but I understand the writers have to stay on their toes and have to break it up because they have so much to write on and they have to keep it fresh and going. Great job writers but I still think you could make the sessions a little longer, give us just a little more. You made us wait forever for this return episode, so don't keep us waiting too long, the anticipation kills us.

No comments:

Post a Comment