Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta

Housewives of Atlanta is back with much anticipation from fans like myself, only the best housewives show on the air. Anyway this show has really started off a bit messy to me and the reasons can easily be explained. We have Apollo who is about to go to prison, I am so sad that this man has to be out of his children lives for as long as he does because he really does love his boy, but we all know that is you do the crime you must do the time, depending on who you are, that is a wink wink at the American so called Justice system. I have to say I understand Phadera's position on the entire thing, she has her boys to think about, so I personally can see why Phadera has turned her back on Apollo because he turned his back on his family when he decided to take this route. I myself would be like Phadera and focus on my boys and let Apollo who is a grown man who has been to prison before do what he needs to do to prepare to go to prison mentally. Again Apollo was not thinking about his family in this equation apparently and now he wants to cry, well people may call me cold but I would have done exactly what Phadera did and I will say to Phadera you do what you need to get you and your sons through this. Now another mess is Cynthia and her new take on everything. Cynthia has decided that she is no longer friends with NeNe nor Porsha for the fact that she claimed NeNe's friendship was draining her and Porsha talked behind her back, now who on the show has not talked behind another cast members back including Cynthia. What I think is that Cynthia was dying on the show, she really had no storyline and she found out that they were possibly going to cut her out, so what do you do when you feel the producer may fire you, of course you spice it up. You make a storyline where there was not one and you lean on it so that it will look like in this season of the show that you have a storyline. I can not believe that Cynthia is actually befriending someone like Kenya to show us that she is really serious about her changes in her life, like Kenya is not going to be any drama. We know Cynthia if Kenya was not any drama then her storyline would be dead as well, so we know Kenya will be all about the drama especially since they still have yet to explain how Kenya ended up on a show that is called the Real Houseswives of Atlanta and Kenya was never married and there is still not prospect in the picture, what the hell??? So Kandi, Todd and Mama Joyce are still in this triangle that I am sure a lot of married people can understand. But what gets me is that Todd does not want Kandi to do for her mother, like buy her a house and Todd has still yet to show that he could have been employed outside of his wife giving him a job. Todd hooked up with Kandi and quit his job and got a job with his now wife, now I am one for spouses being around one another but sometimes working with one another can be a pain in the rear end, but I guess when you are in Todd's position, you don't have to really work, just walk around on your cell phone and ask everyone is everything ok and how does that work. That was hilarious how Kandi threw out there that the play she made would not have been possible without Todd, yet this man should have gotten finger cramps from the way he walked around texting on his cell phone and by the way, why has no one brought up the fact how Todd just stays on the phone constanly even when Kandi is near by, who the heck is he talking too? Kandi is in everyone else's business, asking Kenya questions and Apollo questions, so why the hell is she not asking questions about her hubby and what he is doing. Well I guess Todd is being like Peter, Gregg and Apollo was, just the men of theses wives her really earn the money and they sit around as man and blab about what they don't like about it, yeah and man say women are the ones who run off at the mouth. Well it is still entertaining and I will continue to watch and I am so happy that my girl NeNe is not thinking about these pigs and is doing her own thing to maintain her acting career, you go girl. I am looking forward what will happen on future episodes. I am hoping that Apollo get out quickly, he did added to the show. I hoping that Kenya really finds a man that is into her, and then watch an attitude change on this woman when that happens. I am wishing that Cynthia will stop the ugliness and make up with NeNe, life is to short to put on a hater show, although I know you have to think of your pocketbook since Peter keeps adventuring into these failing businesses. I am praying for Phadera because she has a lot on her plate, but as always I am sure Phadera will pull through because she is a strong woman. I wishing Kandi and Todd good luck with the tangled web they have going on, I have to say that Kandi standing by her mother side is the right thing. You only have one mother and when she is gone she is gone and if you have the means to do for her while she is alive you should, I wish I did for my mother. I am still missing her after ten plus years. As for NeNe, we the fans love you and I hope you get another show to do soon because you belong on the big screen honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment