Monday, November 10, 2014

K. Michelle: My Life

I have to say I love, love, love K. Michelle's new reality show. Now I may be bias because I am a K. Michelle fan but I think her show is reflecting everything about K. Michelle that I love and that is her great personality, her realism and her down home country way. Now as I said I am loving K. Michelle in her new show but I will have to say in my opinion I am not feeling some of these so called friends of hers. I know we all have friends we may have grown up with and have even trusted, when we were brought and had no one who would hang around us. But K. seems to be having a lot of friends who are just needy. The need money so they borrow hers, they need a place to stay so they move in with her. K. said that they should not take her kindness for foolishness but there comes a time in your life, especially after you have blown up and is becoming this shining star when you have to separate your real friends from your fake friends. These friends does not always mean they have to be around you either. I have some friends but I can tell you right now that they are better kept at a distance, except for those special occasion and I know sometimes being at the top can be lonely but it does not have to be lonely because as long as you talk to God you are never alone, in my opinion. I saw that K. Michelle wears a cross on her neck and she said she always does, so let the cross lead you and great choice to keep it on, we need to remind people that their is a hirer power and that some of us will not be afraid to show that we still believe in him and that it is nothing wrong with showing it. So as I was saying, if anyone want to know how K. Michelle is doing, I will say it is off to a good start and of course I will be watching with open eyes, hoping that maybe a friend change or two will be in her future. Good Luck K. Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment