Saturday, April 26, 2014

R&B Divas Atlanta Return 2014

R&B Divas Atlanta just recently returned and surprising enough the show return as it ended with a lot of disagreements and arguments. Now I think that everyone on the cast thought that if they got rid of one particular celebrity that the show would shine, but you know usually the person who is hollering and carrying on about someone else, can sometimes be the problem themselves but not see this because they are blind to their own faults. I am talking about Syleena if you did not guess this already. Syleena was my least favorite cast member from last year and I was sorry to see her return because she was really nasty to a fellow cast member and called the lady all kinds of name and made her look bad in a lot of other cast members eyes before they really forgot to know the lady. Syleena was real nasty to Nicci Gilbert from last season and I look at Nicci as the bigger woman for having the guts to step down when she knew it was time. So here we return with the other women and two more new women and everybody all smiles because they think it will be a great season as to there should be no drama, wrong. For some unknown reason Monifa is acting funny toward KeKe and although I know Kiki can over dramatize things, I have to say if I text someone saying I really miss you and they text back "k", just the letter K, I would look at it as a disk as well. Monifa talks of how busy she was but it does not take that long to pick up a phone and say hello or just text I miss you as well. When Kiki came to the tea party event, Monifa was holding her head as if she was not really happy to see her at all, it was if she did not receive the text or anything. Now if Monifa girlfriend did not like Kiki texting Monifa then Monifa should be a woman and let Kiki know than she would probably stop. I know sometimes this is the case with the relationships, but don't just ignore the lady come on Monifa you can do better than that. The new ladies did not know what to think of this, as for Angie Stone, it is something about this woman that turns me off, I think I look at her as a phony. She talks big but don't work a path of righteousness as she pretends too. I have to say I can not blame Faith Evans or Nicci for departing themselves from this group. Maybe things will look better, I for on look forward to Syleena's departure this woman talked about Nicci but she has the drama, did anyone she her and her messy family on Iyalana, it was something else, I found out how messy she really was and I believe she took a lot of it out on Nicci do to her problems at home with her mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment