Saturday, April 26, 2014

Amish Mafia 2014 ( A Great Return)

The return of Amish Mafia this past season was great. Now I know they went out with a bang and said they wanted the cameras out of their faces and some people believe that this is the last season but I do not think so. The show came back with a great return and I had no idea that the Amish all would pull together to get things done, but I do understand they are still Amish and they had to pull together to stand against what he English people are doing to their people. I for one admire the Amish and how they stand to their convictions, so when I see them start taking on the English ways, it makes me look at them differently, I guess I feel they are sinning in a way. Ester was quick to understand that making this English her friends is not always what it is cracked up to be. I have no problem with the Amish being friends with the English but the Amish are a little naive when it comes to the English world and do not realize that there are some very evil people in the world that will take advantage of you and you will have to know how to decipher between a real friend and a fake one. I was sorry to hear that John will have to do Jail time but it was for a good cause. No matter what John and Ester go through he will always fight for his sister right and that I can admire of him. Now as for Merlin and Wayne, Wayne has actually showed Merlin's true colors and it may be over for Merlin trying to run things, poor Merlin he is such a goof ball. Levi may actually do some jail time, finally because he is always covering his butt. As for Alan he is finally out of jail but is still being that outcast as the minority is in the real world of course, can not get any love or respect even in the Amish community what the hell. This show has a lot of twist and turns and I for one enjoy every minute of it, I can not wait until it returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment