Saturday, April 26, 2014

Bridezillas Boot Camp (2014)

I was really upset that Bridezillas was taken of the air because I enjoy the show but I must say that this Birdezillas Boot Camp is off the chain and a lot more exciting because you get to see more of these Bridezilla brides. For this year the couples that was chosen is off the chain and they are a group of something that I can not explain. I have to admit I really like the group they brought together and now I will take my own opinion in what I think these couple are going through. Lets start with Tasha and Jeff, you know the emotionless husband who seems to not know where he is going. Tasha and Jeff if you ask me has something that is unexplainable because for a couple of different backgrounds, color and heritage, then you have to be able to handle whatever comes your way. So although they were from different backgrounds they were willing to make it work, but it seems as if something got to hard along their short marriage way, maybe they did not realize how much of society's negativity they would have to put up with and once they did it was easier to just leave one another. Anyway I see potential in this couple and I think they can try to work it out one more time. As for Gloria and Mark, everyone says Gloria's bossy attitude is running Mark away but believe you me Mark can handle himself. Did you see how Mark acted when Gloria was pretending to talk to someone else. I think Mark choose not to listen to Gloria's bitc*ing and will take the passive way out. Now a man will get to a point they will stray to let go the stress. I know this is no excuse to stray but we know how men think. One of my least favorite couple is Bianca and Julian I personally think they are doing the camp to possibly get a reality show, they seem to click with one another and other than that mouth of Bianca, which I am sure a big guy like Julian can handle, they don't seem to have any problem that can't be solved. As for Mai-Lee and Thomas, all I can say is divorce her quickly. Mai-Lee seem to have a jealousy streak that she has not outgrown from puberty. I think Mai-Lee needs to finish growing up before she is married again, you can not live you life being suspicious of everything your husband do. Your husband will be around other woman that is only reality, the world has other women in it and it is part of your vow to trust. If Mai-Lee does not have trust than she has nothing. Last but not less is Sofia and Shaun, what a screwed up couple. Shaun is into his body building and seems to drink like there is no tomorrow. Now I though people who build their bodies respect it by not putting all that alcohol in it, but I guess that is not always the truth. This man is refusing to give his wife sex and she is horny. Now I have formed my opinion after seeing one particular episode and if you ask me I know what Shaun problem is. This man say he use to be a fat kid  he got into body building and now he has this great looking body. That is all Shaun has a great body, I am prone to believe he is doing steroids and that is why he can not please his wife. We know that steroids can do to a person and now he is guzzling down alcohol which will only make the problem worse. So for Shaun and Sofia this is a deeper problem and I hope these counselors get down to it, because it is not for Sofia to have to suffer because her husband is not being true to himself. Now I am waiting on the celebrity boot camp version, bring on the big drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment