Sunday, December 30, 2018

Safaree and Erica Mena??????????Really

Is it just me or is anyone not believing this Erica Mena and Safaree relationship crap. Both of these people are trying to stay in the headlines and they both need storylines to keep them going in the public eye. Not too long ago Erica disappeared off the television set saying she was marrying bow wo and she said he was everything and she was so happy. Enter back Erica Mena on a different love and hip hop reality show after her and bow wow's engagement was ended. Erica came on the scene causing chaos and Rich was sent in. Erica was with a woman before bow wow, Cyn who is now with Joe Buttons and Erica was not seen with another woman since but on Tokyo's Instagram I saw her and Erica Mena kissing saying they were a couple and how excited she was that they could finally come out with it, what the "f", now I am really confused. Does Erica really want a woman or man, I know they say people are bisexual, what ever that means, I was told you can not have your cake and eat it too, which I define being bisexual as being, call me prejudicial and I will call myself being a Christian, child of God who believes what Gods words are and believe in his purpose for our creation so anything different from that is not of my belief and I have a right to my belief as do you. Anyway I am not buying this Erica and Safaree relationship, what I am buying is they are in it for the money and they are possibly trying to have a storyline or get their own reality show, why not it works for some people why not them right. We have Stevie J and Faith show coming, I think, there is Remy and Pappose, Then I hear of maybe some other relationship realities shows coming about, so why not jump on a new trend that could be happening in 2019. Safaree really was looking for love but it seems to not just be working out for the man so I think he said why not play the game, there is no real woman with whom I can make a true relationship, why not fake this relationship with Erica. Now I have a question, how many men have Erica had in her, because my count is just nasty, I mean really nasty level. How do this women keep her vajjay clean and in working order. I only been with a few men and these days I am really scared with so many people sleeping with different titles, bisexual, pansexual, whatever sexual. I guess Erica is making a lot of trips to the gynecologist, at least I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment