Saturday, January 5, 2019

Aquaman The Movie (Some spoiler Alerts)

Okay I went out to see the Aquaman movie today and I had heard a lot of good things about how great it was. Now people that know me know I am into these comic hero's and I watch the movies very closely because I was one of those girls that had comic books when it was thought that boys should only have them. One of my favorite and is still close to my heart to this day is, yes, Spiderman. I have always love the action spiderman put out and the villains on Spiderman was everything to me, his comic strips to me had the best ever villains and I believe a superhero can not be a good superhero without a great villain or villains. Now watching this Aquaman movie today, I was excited, I knew this actor I seen him on other avengers movie and I thought they picked a great actor to play the part. So yes this actor did a great job but as for the movie itself, I thought it was just okay. Jason Momoa was great and is a great Aquaman but the storyline was a bit slow to me, I guess they were trying to make it last long like the other comic hero's but with doing this undersea and him having to fight people underwater and whipping them here and there, it was only so much fighting they could do with villains that just did not do it for me, remember I said the villains are everything and in some cases can make or break a movie and in this case, these villains were not such much as entertaining or up too par to this Aquaman. I love how his mother had to walk away when he was a child and they found her years later, but the rest inbetween was just, let say a little boring. I begin falling asleep doing the movie and when I begin falling the sleep it is not good because that means the movie is not capturing my interest. The graphics were great with all that they did with the water and how they made you really think they were underwater, kudos to that behind the scenes artist who made this happen. Now what really was my favorite part of the movie is, yes you guess it, the redhead who kicks butt, this actress is the greatest and most of this superwomen hero's kick butt and are doing great jobs. But this particular redhead has been playing in a lot of the avengers movie and she is a bad a**.  Amber Heard, who really is not a redhead in real life but she should be because it looks good on her, better then that blonde. So I am so proud that women like her and the one that play wonder women are kick a** women on the screen, they are making us women so proud, especially in a collection of series where women did not really participate in or play back fiddle to the men. So with this all being said, Aquaman movie was okay, but Jason Momoa is a great actor and adds to the avengers crew but as for his movies, if he continues with movies they should consider the villain's, making some bad a** ones that give Aquaman a run for his money, putting a little spice on it, something we do not see coming. Now for those who did not know I like the comics and I am into watching these superhero movies, I will tell you my favorite line up, which movies I think rates the best, with my favorite being number one. I am just doing my top five.

1. Black Panther, it had it all action, jokes, history and learning lessons, along with some of the best actors.
2. Spider Man I love spiderman villain's but since Tobey Maguire left, they have not been able to find a actor who can fill his shows, so although the movie has some of the best villains, the movie need a real actor who can fill these shoes. Please come back Tobey
3. WonderWoman, wow this movie surprised me, I did not know this actress so going into this movie I was not expecting much but got so much more, great acting, great action and just a bad ass women who took no names just kicked butt
4. Captain America, that's right captain is the captain, he kick butt too and looks of action, the villains are usually man, but who cares, his show is full of action, he is a great actor and he keeps you entertained
5. Batman, yes Batman have some very great villains but its downfall is that it keeps changing batman and it really does not have a person that can play batman, well it did until Ben got involved and wanted to take over batman franchise, but if Ben knew like I knew he would let someone else have this batman role because he is not the best at it and this is bringing the batman movie down. Who was my favorite batman Christian Bale, so why could he not continue playing it.

My least favorite super hero movie, in case you did not guess, is Superman, yes superman. This movie has not changed since the beginning of time and when it did change they had the audacity to make Lois a blonde, what the crap was that about, you think Americans would react better too the movie because she was a blonde, yeah right. Your movie writing skills suck for this movie and if you want viewers you need to make major changes to the movie. I heard Michael B Jordon maybe doing superman and if this is true, then bravo because this would be a major change and this can not hurt the movie at all because he will bring his own spin on the movie. But we do not need a blonde Lois Lane, she has been a dark head since the beginning of time, you would have been better making her a red head, the blonde thing was insulting to me. Besides the acting stays the same, the villains he all can conquer and I am sick of this Lex Luther. Enough said, so if you have not seen Aquaman and you want my opinion, want until it comes out on dvd, but that is up too you.

No comments:

Post a Comment