Sunday, December 2, 2018

Real Housewives of Atlanta

All I can say what I am seeing from Atlanta Housewives this season is, well it is moving a little slow right now but what I am seeing, is things I not liking to much. Lets start with the new addition, Devo's wife, she is straight up not a fit for this show. She does not seem to click with these woman, it is something about her that I am not seeing as being that match. Now Eva is on her lying click, Eva by the way is another one that I do not see fitting in with this show but she is still there for some reason, go be my opinion. Now as for Porsha, I am loving that she is in love, it is something about a person that when they find that love and they are open and full of smiles and yes we can see that he is making her very happy. But then there is messy, yes messy Kandi. Please tell me why Kandi is all up in Porsha new relationship, why does Kandi find the need to stir the pot, if Porsha is happy, who is Kandi to start rumors that she is not sure about. Now in my opinion, this is just my opinion, Kandi is doing something deflecting. Kandi has manage for the last few years to keep Todd and her relationship out of the lime light, so what does she do to do this, of course Kandi focuses on others people relationship by telling their business. Kandi does not care she is putting other people on the spot as long as people stay away from her and Todd. You know Kandi's husband Todd, the one who has no job, oh yes he does, he spends money while Kandi works out on how to make the money and then he takes over like we create our business together. So when Kandi goes on photo shoots, instead of Todd holding her purse he holds the baby, and he does not even want to do that so he finds a bar while he gets Kandi's assistant to watch the baby, well damn. And why does Kandi keep acting like she is not a freak, we all know this woman has got some freakiness within her, most women do anyway, but Kandi is just at a point that she does not want any spotlight on her so she is deflecting away from her husband, her freakiness, her home life all together. After Riley told her mama that her and Todd does not need another child, Kandi in Kandi fashion tried making it out as something else. Riley said you are not spending anytime with your child Ace now and I believe her, although Todd really has no job, for some reason he apparently is not there although we know he can be and Kandi we all know you are on the rode, you got to keep this empire going. So why would you guys want to add another child in the mix and use a surrogate to do this. So you don't have to really have a baby on your own, or can't carry it that you will use someone else, wow. Well Kandi there are a lot of kids in need of adoption, especially black kids. But I guess that is where this selfishness comes into place, you want your own baby, just not out of you. Now lets get to Miss Cynthia, I am glad that you found someone as well, girl you look happy and I really think you may have found the one, bravo. But Cynthia I must agree with everyone, you try to hard to just young, you are a beautiful woman who can dress your age because you are ageless and any clothes you wear you make it look fearless. And my Miss Marlo, I have been fighting for  you to be on this show from the beginning and you are here and you are you and I love you for that. But what I really want for Marlo is your own man, who truly will be into you and know how to take care of Marlo. There is someone for just you Marlo and I think you have to let somethings go to let that man in. With everything being said Marlo, continue to be you because that is what makes you so special. Now next season it is time for a recast and I don't mean bringing Kenya back, but we could dig deep and bring Miss Lisa back, that was my girl too.

No comments:

Post a Comment