Sunday, December 30, 2018

Housewives of Atlanta (Kandi versus Porsha)

Here we go again, housewives of Atlanta with Porcha and Kandi beef. Now Kandi so called friends are coming after Porsha and they had the woman kicked out of a party, wow. Why was this too get even with Porcha, of course they will say not but we all know how they all feel about Porsha including Todd. Todd and Kandi always say they are winning because they make so much money, good to know that they know that money is not everything because as quick as God gave it too you he can take it back and it does not take but one oops, especially when you are a person of color for those millions to turn into zero. What is that saying, when people begin to become so full of themselves and start bragging about their things, and money that they forget to thank and give credit to the real person who is behind it all and that is God, come on now Kandi, where is the Jesus in you. All I hear is when Kandi come up against someone is that she mention, well I have millions, or I make more money, or I have things. When we as people start putting things out front on a pedestal and praise of its glory and how having money and things makes you better than others, this is when you become on a lower level in my book. I see people who feel the need to brag and make others feel beneath them, then I see people who are ugly, yes I say ugly because that ugliness start coming through, it shines bright like a light bulb as they say. If you think you are beautiful your real appearance shows through with ever bragging and self righteousness that comes out of your mouth as you stand superior in your eyes too other. Money is money yes, but the richest man whoever walked this earth, did not have money to make him rich and now he stands as the wealthiest man and will soon be the judge of us all, wow right. We can do what we do while we are in human form but what will happen when it is time to go forth to your real maker and remember we can all die at any moment, nothing is promise to me, you or your children. So everything you have is up for grabs in the eyes of the all mighty as he see fit when you cross those lines and have to be reminded who is the will really in power. So Kandi on the show still bragging about everything she has is making me question again, why Kandi are you still on the show. Kandi you and Todd have all this money so why continue to expose your family to this reality show, why not focus on all your thriving businesses. Also Kandi mother keeps making a good point about Todd, Kandi you did bring Todd up and I am tired of you defending him saying this man was making six figures when you met him, I want to see receipts. Because any man who was making six figures, who was paying child support at the time and quick his job voluntarily is suspicious to me. Most real men would not quick a six figure job, because he is a man and man who makes money wants to continue making money. Most men would have hidden the relationship, or found another job before quitting. So either Kandi and Todd started talking and Todd gave Kandi some lame story about how him working for the crew they could not date and Kandi said quit I got your back and he did it. Yes Kandi was desperate for a man and yes she was willing to pay for one, but what gets me is Todd as man would go along with this, ohh I know why he had a sugar mama willing to pay his way and Todd being a opportunist thought why the hell not, let this woman take care of me and pay my child support and I will not try and find another job, but I will make it look good for the cameras and act as if I was going out of town to look for a job, although their were plenty of job opportunities in Atlanta, but I got to make it look good for the cameras and act as if it was Kandi that wanted me to stay. Kandi was quick to brag about her marriage lasting the longest, why would it not you are paying for a man and he is a man that like being paid for. So your husband and friends going after Porsha is very tasteless, if you knew your friends felt that way about Porsha, then you should not have invited her or kept your friends in check. And I am sick and tired of Kandi popping off but everyone is quick to say Porsha has the anger issue, Kandi has some sort of anger issue as well but she gets to get away with what she says out her mouth. Porsha needs to walk away from Kandi and her fake a** friends who act like they are ride or die for this woman when they only hang around her because of her money, Kandi probably not have many true friends and I am sure she has got to know this by now, but she acts as if she has the best friend in the world. This world is the same for everyone Kandi and most people are only out for what they can get out of you and you having all the money you have they will hang around you until the day you die as long as you have money, lose that money and see what happens. Watch all those really good friends as you call them walk away and act as if they do not know you. I just don't like how Kandi treats some people and how she is always throwing what she has in others faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment