Saturday, December 29, 2018

Wow Wendy Williams

Wendy I know I talk a lot about you and that is something I do as you do. But I must say that I am so sorry about your health. Yes I know I know, you keep pretending you are okay and you are already sitting in a seat when show comes on, you arm is in a sling, you do not walk out to audience anymore, you use some judge segment to have the audience come to you as you sit down. We know you have health issues Wendy and martial problems but you continue to pretend on that everything is okay, why???? Wendy you of all people should know the more you try and hide what is going on in your life the more digging it just prompt people to do. Then when you come with these smart comments back at people when they question what happen to your arm and why are you sitting down, to say you are sitting down because you want too is not a answer and insults out at your viewers will cost you too loose these viewers. Now let me tell you the rumor I am hearing going on about you. They say that your arm is in the sling because you are hiding the front part of your body, they said this is because you may have had that breast reduction and this sling is basically covering up the fact that you have a lower cup size until you really want to let your viewers know. So why hide something they will eventually find out anyway. Wendy you are always saying we tell it like it is and we don't hold no punches, I guess you should follow this with unless it is me and my crew because we should not be criticized although like most celebrities you chose to be in the spotlight, so like it or not this is your life Wendy. I am also hearing Wendy that your husband mistress is pregnant, now I already heard this tip from TMZ that it was a possible baby in the oven, if the baby has not already been born. Wow there is a lot goin on in your life Wendy and what makes is bad is you have to talk about other celebrities on a daily basis, judge their lives, tell them what they should do and what is the best way to do things, but it is so sad that you can not take your own advice or even have advice to give yourself to take. Stress we all know can be one of the worst metal ability that can affect your health and I think your stress on your plate is overflowing and because of this your health issues have rise to the top of your plate and overflowing to the ground. You may have to take a few months, let someone else host your show, no not another cheesy host so you can insure you have a place when you get it together. How about someone like Tash K, she is on you tube but she knows her gossip and she has a lot of people who knows a lot of celebrities and she does not hold back. But then you could get me, now I definitely will not be as tough as you are but I will give my opinion and I will talk real talk on what I see. Me saying me is all in fun, I do not need to be in front of thousands of viewers talking crap to anyone, that is why I hide behind this computer screen, but I do love to write. So Wendy my biggest advice to you is either to lay everything on the table with your viewers, or go away for some months until you get it together because if you do not, you will loose all of your viewers eventually. The only thing that is keeping some people coming back is too watch fall, I mean literally like you did with the statue of liberty costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment