Saturday, December 9, 2017

The Walking Dead (I am Trying to Find a Purpose)

Okay you know you are my show, but I am truly lost this season, I am hoping you guys got a purpose on this plan that will make all us fans happy that we stuck with it, but right now I am still in that lost land and you are starting to make me feel as if I am watching the Fear of the Walking Dead, a show I really get lost every time I watch it. I am not even sure what to write about because I am so lost, but that damn Eugene needs to be killed off, he is getting on my last nerve and his attitude towards what is happening, people that looked out for him in the past he is saying they can be sacrificed for all the followers that Negan has, what the hell Eugene. There are a lot more people in the world outside of Negan but yet Eugene who is apparently getting everything he wants, so he has decided in his mind that Negan world is the entire world for him. Oh what a web we weave when we practice to be a devil in disguise. Also what is going on with the Preacher, what happen to him, did he get bit, or did he catch some kind of fever, or what, I am so lost. Now I do like how Rick overtook those junk yard people as I call it.  That lady who is head of the junk yard group is not very smart, which is surprising,since she is head of the group, now they are teaming up with Rick but Rick gets back to find out things have changed. Rick does not keep in contact with his people and now is finding that it is hard to find that things are not the same. That is what happen Rick when you don't let any of your people know what is going on. So finally they show us home camp and again I am lost, I can understand why Michonne wants to leave but that damn Rosita seems like a straight up coward to me, she caused Sasha to sacrifice her life but now she shows no Amish to what Sasha did for her. Sasha looked as if Rosita was worth saving and wanted her to go on and help the group as a strong half, but see has became a weak half. So now we have it I guess, I guess we are about to see what the plan is that Rick has made, but then again Rick has not reunited with the group so how can the plan come together and Darryl has fallen out with Rick and started his own journey, so I think but maybe this is all some plan that ties in with the master plan, well only the writers know and hopefully we will know soon and my conclusion to this particular piece is that I still say, Negan must die.

No comments:

Post a Comment