Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Black Ink Crew New York

Yeah my show is back, yeah I was a little excited but among this excitement was a lot of disappointment. I was disappointed to see Ceasar continues to show this unethical behavior as a businessman and why in this world today he stills want to make it about him and how many women he can screw. Why do grow a** men think it makes them lot big and bad because of how many women they can sleep with, who are they trying to impress, other men and why. Why not in today society with so much going on is man not trying to impress Jesus, why do you choose men over Jesus, this is something I am not understanding. I have learn as I have grown older that my mission for myself and my family is that of pleasing God, making sure to worship him on a daily basis and do what he wants me to do. I realize as a grown women that it is about making this world we live in a better place for all, something Gods want to happen. If I can help my fellow man by helping him understand Jesus purpose and doing as he teaches us to do on a daily basis as I read the bible and hear of his teachings, I know that it is bigger than man. This world is of man but is not about man, we have to understand that it is not about because you have landed a television program that you are now bigger than God. I am here to tell you that is the wrong answer. Ceasar so I don't know what you are trying to prove, the only thing I saw that Ceasar did do right is make a mends with his baby mother and their decision to co-parent. But I do have a question for Ceasar, was this not what Dutchess was trying to get you to do from the beginning, was Dutchess not pushing you so that you guys together could have a successful relationship, by you hitting the grind and getting your businesses together and she asked you to make a mends with your baby mother, wow, so now all of a sudden Ceasar decides that this needs to be done. Why after Dutchess talk it over with you Ceasar you was so against the idea and you said Dutchess was trying to make you do something you did not want to do, when she was trying to make you guys relationship right, by making your life right with your child's mother. Dutchess understood that for you guys to have a better life, you had to have everything in your life right with others. It is what Jesus would have wanted you to do. Now moving on with the Sky situation and her meeting her sons for the first time. I am almost not sure how I feel about the Sky situation because it was great that the adoptive mother was willing to let Sky come over and be a part of her son's life. Now that older son has a lot of anger toward Sky and this is because this dad put stuff in this boy's head about Sky his mother that was all negative, this father of the boy has a hidden agenda. I think he wanted to be on television with Sky and was hoping that Sky took him back so he could be a part of the Black Ink Crew show and when Sky did not take him back, he call himself getting back at Sky by reaching out to that older son and filling his head with a bunch of lies. Some men can be so petty, this man had the nerve to say that Sky did not have to put the boy up for adoption because she could have taken care of him, Sky was young and had a mother who is bipolar, there was no way she could keep this boy and I fully agree with Sky putting her boys up for adoption and giving them a better life, on top of that I am glad they were adopted together. Now for this father to say this about Sky and her situation, how is he explaining his part in it because he was much older then Sky and was grown, so why did he not get his son, why did he go to Las Vegas with his daddy at 18 instead of staying in New York and taking care of his child if he wanted him so bad, why is he putting all the responsibility on a girl that was 14 years old at the time, wow, how low can one person go. I am hoping this young boy man of Sky begin to see through his sorry a** daddy's fake, I care for you son screen, but this boy has been in a gang from what I am seeing and he has been locked up and in a lot of trouble, right now he has nothing but anger in his heart and hopefully someone will get a hold of him and put Jesus in his heart and he will totally turn around, and this I pray in Jesus name, Amen. Now Sky I must tell you where you went wrong in how you handle seeing your boys, I know the show allowed you to get money to finally be able to go see your sons, but I do know of an episode before this that the show was going to allow you to see your sons and you changed your mind, you got out the cab and missed your flight on purpose. Sky, this episode if your sons saw it would be asking why did you not just go then. Why did you put off seeing your sons when the show was going to see you in the past, this may have been a great opportunity for you to have talked to that older boy before his dad had gotten a hold of him. Okay a question I have, is where is my buddy O*sh**, the best tattoo artist in the main parlor. By the way Melody is doing a great job with managing the shop, Ceasar you need to keep her as manager, but that dam* Donna needs to go, she brings nothing to the show, even with the threats from the ex husband, boyfriend, whatever he was suppose to be, I think Donna created all this havoc so she can remain on the show, let it go, we don't need that kind of chaos she brings to the show, maybe they can let her go and bring Sassy back to the show, wait a minute, Sassy disappeared with her close friend Puma in NeverNever land, never to be seen again, lets keep it that way. What about that new tattoo artist Kevin, or pus** slayer, I am with Melody, yeah right they all think they are, keep it moving and keep tattoo, if you can. Okay, when will Teddy officially be kicked off the show, he don;t tattoo and he don't work, so what the hell. I like Walt, he actually has interesting story line, besides Walt bring things to the table because he actually knows how to talk to people and he gives very good advice, I like it Walt how you listen to people and give the advice some people really need. Young Bee we will keep you, just for the fact you can actually tattoo, so you bring something to the show that the show really should be about and that is tattoo. We do not see a lot of what the show was based on and that was people of color being able to really tattoo, we only for years thought it was only whites that tattoo, so I was excited to see a show that show people of color with this talent, lets get back to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment