Saturday, December 9, 2017

Sunday School (How Great It Is)

Guys we have snow on the ground, it is still snowing off and on but all I can do is think about Sunday School at church on Sunday and how I hope they don't cancel it. I have been really trying to get back into church and have been learning a lot and most of this is because of  Sunday school, what I am learning in this is priceless. We go through each chapter and verses in the bible, page by page and it is broken down as to what the meaning of these verses out what prophets or teachers in these verses went through on their journeys for God and what it relates to us in today's society.  I am learning so much of what God expects of me, what he wants for all his people and how I am to go by as a human to help with getting out God's message. I like learning and asking questions of the teacher who is putting the lesson out for that day. I like hearing from other Sunday school brothers and sisters and their questions and opinions or outtake on certain verses or stories of the bible. I like so much on how throughout my entire life I had God walking along side of me and I know this as I find a lot of the stories in the bibles relate to my life. These lessons I have been learning is not only for me but for whomever chooses to hear me talk about it, when you pass on information to people, they too learn from you. I like seeing our Pastor come to bible school as well and as he reminds us he still has a lot to learn and seek these lessons himself. I also tend a noon day bible study with some of my elders who I also learn a lot from, these older group, most who are seventy plus and do not go to evening bible study because they don't like driving in the dark, so I get a lot of wisdom from this group. The things they have learned in their life, things I maybe going through they have already gone through and can give me their own insights and lessons they learned when they went through it. I almost can't understand why it took me so long to go back to Sunday School or bible study classes, as I have realized I am learning so much only Gods knows how much I have miss and at this point I feel as if I have a lot of catching up to do. I can't wait to tell others what I have learned and I get so excited telling them the stories, I hope what I tell others rub off and if they don't already go, they choose to go from listening to my excitement of my teachings I am receiving. I am telling you if you don't go, try it one time and see if you like it or not, don't be afraid that you may not know something and don't be afraid to ask question. There is no judgement, everyone is there to learn and the teachers are there to answer questions to the best of the ability, if they don't know the answer they will seek it out from others in the class. It is all about the learning of God, what he wants us to know and what he needs us as a people to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment