Thursday, April 20, 2017

T.I and Tiny A Family Hustle

We all watch the long anticipated T.I and Tiny show to really hear their side of the story of things about their split. Now we know, yes they have split, yes they are living in separate homes, yes they have a new little baby girl, yes Tiny has filed divorce papers. What we don't really know is the entire story behind it. From Monday night I felt it was bit and pieces, that Tiny only threw out there. There were hints of infidelity on someone part, hint of a controlling spouse and hints of a person keeping another person from growing. Well with all these hints of things apparently it was such a big deal of hint that cause the separates houses to take place quickly and T.I staying in old house but doing a very serious redecoration, and I mean it is major. Yeah you thinking that too, the only real reason a man would do such a major overhaul on a house that was already decorated beautifully, umm hmm a woman may be involved. Now I can only guess at this, like everyone else is guessing at Tiny in full relationship or bed or some sort of situation with Maywheather, wow. But I must admit it Tiny did deny this accusation right away when it was brought up too her, unlike T.I and the woman with which he walked the red carpet with, but this could be for a reason. If a woman makes you look bad, what will a man usually do, get even, men although they don't like to admit, they are petty and if a woman breaks their heart they get even, real nasty when it comes to taking a woman down. Yeah, we all had it happen to us, yes me too. So they are co parenting and sharing the kids, back and forth and it is interesting because they are trying to remain friends, but yes this is hard because when their are other people involved feelings tend to get hurt. Tiny walk into the house of T.I too drop the kids off and began walking back in T.I's bedroom, which he told he she could no longer do that, and he is right.  But Tiny remark was it is still her bedroom too because they are not divorce yet, we all know what Tiny as a women was doing, yep being noisy as hell to see what women has been in her past domain. Tiny you have to remember you gave it up, you are filing for a divorce and you should even feel awkward looking in where this man continues to lay his head because he has every right to entertain whom he wants to entertain. By they way did these two make the little baby together or was Tiny artificially injected, or did they adopt the baby, can someone help me with this one because the baby is not the old and what happen to those two in such a short period of time, of having the baby too a divorce, the lifestyle of the rich and famous I guess. Moving on the children, the younger children like major seems to be effected by this situation and although they are doing everything make sure the kids are okay I hope they are taking them to therapy. Even the older children seem to have a look on their face that is a little sad, they are not the happy go lucky children they were from two seasons ago. I did notice last season something was going on because they were filming T.I and Tiny separate, so we already knew their was a problem and with Tiny doing a show with her friend and was not hanging under her husband any more were all red flags for me last season that something was up. I can understand why this is the last season but I also see where there can be a spin off show some where, yep I see it. With Tiny's oldest daughter believe it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment