Friday, April 28, 2017

Little Women Atlanta (Minnie, Use that money and get some help!!!)

I have to say I agree with Juicy, Minnie is of the change and need to use that check she gave to Tavis organization to get herself some serious help, and I mean right away and she needs to take her mother along with her. I think Minnie and her mother needs to sit on the therapist couch ASAP. Why would Minnie go to a charity event with the thought of working on trying to get herself in radio, yes Minnie wants to stop doing hair and go into radio because she said that has always been a dream of hers, yeah right. Even the twins had to question Minnie's motive because she never said anything about wanting to be in radio before and she used a charity event to suck up to Tavis, how low can you go Minnie, this woman has no class. Minnie told the twin she wold not start any mess at the charity event and said she never starts anything, it is always Juicy but yes what happens, yes Minnie at a charity event used the opportunity to get next to Tavis, and I don't blame Tavis for taking the check or present, she can suck up too me all she want as long as my charity benefit from it, it does not guarantee her anything, although Minnie thinks it does. Minnie had the nerve to tell Juicy, with you being horse do you want me to cover for you on the radio, this woman think she is a comedy like her mother, but they two look to me in my personal opinion as two oversize jokes. Minnie mom is the only parent of any of the women, who gets in her grown daughter business with other small people, what the crap Minnie, with all that mouth you have why do you need back up because you act like you a bada**. Minnie always talk like she will whip up on someone but she too me is one of those people with a big mouth that can shout louder than anyone and thinks that makes her a bada**, but we know that people with a big mouth are usually the ones that just do a lot of talking with nothing to back it up, the talk a lot but saying little. A big mouth that speaks loud usually is lying through their teeth because they no a lot of what they say is untruths and they at too afraid to admit this. And we all know Minnie can lie, she is a big lair, especially the way she stuck with that baby story and had people attacking Juicy because of her lies and she did not once stop a situation for escalating before it had gotten as far as it did. What is with that one twin that said she will ride or die with Minnie, that idiot will put Minnie before her career, she is not smart at all, I thought these twins were a little slow in their thinking, now I know they are slow, excuse me if this come along with some little people, but I just did not know that little people like the two twins on this show could be so dumb as to be willing to risk their careers for a woman, but was willing to go down with a man who showed he did not care about her or her son, she is I guess stupid, which runs in some twins. God forgive me but I am just not understanding why they are willing to fight for Minnie instead of trying to stay neutral.

No comments:

Post a Comment