Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Basketball Returns(Evelyn versus Tammi)

Okay we know basketball wives are returning with the half of the cast from the East coast and the other half from the West coast. This was suppose to be a Evelyn and Tammi face off, which it will start off that way, but as I looked at the previews I saw it was one coast against another and Ms. Jackie was all up in Tammi's face, wow. It almost seems kind of funny because here goes Ms. Shaunie with her besties  by her side again and these three stooges seem to think they have all the power and are the baddest a** around, but I am not sure about two of them on the East coast side, Tammi has lots and lots of mouth, but I am almost sure this old woman can't fight, and she smokes like a freight train, did any one mention to Tammi that smoking is bad for your health and could kill you. Moving on to Shaunie,she in my personal opinion is a undercover high class not and ounce of fight in her, Shaunie I don't she fight in you because girl you have no streetness in you, stop faking as Madea would say. Evelyn is the only one I see as a straight up bada**, off the block, whip a** girl, I believe Evelyn will do some street brawling. You can take the girl off the street but not the street out the girl, and this is what I see in Evelyn. Now for the West coast I see serious beat down from two, yeah you know which too Malysisa and Brandie, poor Jackie please sit your old a** down and we know when we get older our bones dont heel as quickly as it did when we were younger, and we do tend to get hurt more quickly when we are older, no more cat like reflect at your age Jackie, stop trying to act like you got some BA in you. The new show will be interesting, I want to see what direction it goes, especially since I know Shaunie has to make her girls some money since every show they have tried has been cancelled or ended. Wow Brandie was right, Tammi was a thirsty B-I-T-C-H, when it comes to trying to get on show after show after show, I was tired of seeing her show hop and nothing every panning out for her, she tried it. Now Evelyn you have to admit your show was just boring, who wants to see you just trying to work out a new relationship with your latest athlete by trying to trap him with another baby. Boy Evelyn you did some bed hopping with many athlete and finally found one that was willing to sleep with all the other athletes, because that is what you are doing when you sleep with her, she did not use protection because we know she was always trying to get knotted up.I am so ready for this show to see how it really goes down and how it ends up, oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment