Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Real Housewives of Atlanta (#RHOA)

Extra, Extra I am just hearing that Real Housewives of Atlanta will return, although I was not really looking forward to it having a comeback, I can say that I will be watching because Ms. Phadera will be bringing a friend and that friend has gotten my attention, because it is no other then Amorosa. I am all they way with Amorosa coming on the show, although a lot of people don't agree I do. I think Phadera needs back up against Kenya and Kandi, the two Kays. I think these two have tortured Phadera enough and Kandi with no signs of God within her, talks of hatred for others. Hate is a ugly word but Kandi is one that seems to throw it around like it is nothing, her and her mother in my personally opinion are not godly people. I have to say Amorosa will be a match for Ms. Kenya and Kandi, since they ran Porsha off claiming her anger issues made her a threat to the cast, yeah right, this caused Porsha to back down from the Bit**es and not go at them like she usually would, which made the show less interesting. And Cynthia with her flip flop a** should be written off the show because she is as phony as a two dollar bill. One day Cynthia wants Peter, the next day she does not want Peter, personally I think Cynthia wants to sleep around, if you want to be a hoe, be a hoe and be proud at what you do, stop being phony. As for Sheree, what every her name is, I think her and Bob stirred up that entire trying to get back together skit just to get Sheree back on the show. Yes Bob and Sheree are con artist who decided to get her back on the show they would do like Kenya and make up a storyline, yeah Kenya we all knew you paid men to be on the show, personally in my opinion I am almost questioning if Kenya actually wants a man. Now that is a horse of a different color, she seems more comfortable with her female friends, I am just saying. So yest housewives of Atlanta bring Amorosa on and give the show a boost because it needs it. I am waiting to hear all the dish on the reunion when apparently Porsha is really upset about something, I am seeing this is the exit for Ms. Porsha who will not be returning and she should not because these women are trying to continue to take Porsha out of her character. Porsha don't let Kandi fool you that she got her sh** together this woman has her own issues behind closed doors, she just knows how to hide it a lot better than some people and she will never let anyone know her real truth as she has to go on pretending and who wants to do that, it has to be a miserable life. When a person live their truth they are honest with themselves and others and don't have to put other people down to make themselves look better.  Anyway bring on the reunion and definitely bring on the new season.

No comments:

Post a Comment