Sunday, December 11, 2016

The Walking Dead, Half Season Ender

Okay, Okay I know the Walking Dead has just been that, the walking dead because it has had us all walking in a daze. But I was waiting for this half season finale because I believed that would redeem themselves and make a come back and indeed they did. Yes some more characters did get killed off, but that was for a reason, we did not need them anyway. Now we have what we should have the group coming back together and putting their heads together as how to defeat the all Regan, when I looked up how his name was pronounce it was Regan but originally I thought they were calling him Negan, but now I am unsure because it sounds like Negan again. Anyway, this a*hole is about to go down, it just a matter how they will do it and oh boy I for one can not wait to see how they take whatever his name is down. It needs to be slow and easy and make him suffer guys make him suffer and remember your friends he killed, don't let him get off easy by dying quickly. I can not wait until the group reunites with Carol and Morgan. For Carol to find out that Glenn and Abraham are deceased will be foreseen how her entire attitude changes about staying to herself. I love Carol as a bada** and she is only second to Michonne, well sometimes I feel Carol has her beat. When Carol goes to war she goes to war and the group needs her because she is a quick thinker on her feet. Will the other girl tell of the women hidden in the woods, this I do not know but I do know the group will need guns and she will have to consider helping them get those guns, of course maybe this group will fight with them as well. Okay now that we know the group are getting back together in February, lets skip the rest of December and January and just go straight to the action because this is what I have been waiting for. Waiting to see them take this group down from the inside out, because we do know that Regan has some enemies inside his camp that has been slowly poisoning him and some of his people, how will this all play out in the taken down of the devil himself, I do not know but I am so ready to find out. This reunion they had on the show tonight does make up for all the harshness we had to deal with from Regan that last few weeks. Enough is and enough of Regan, but we have to remember we went through this same thing with the governor, although I have to admit the governor does not seem to have been such as bada** compare to Regan, it leaves me to wonder if the governor was still alive and he ran into Regan what would have happen. I guess a collaboration of some sort maybe, anyway great half season ending writers, you still are on point, some people just have to understand you have to get throw the thorns to reveal the beautiful flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment