Saturday, December 10, 2016

Little Women of Dallas: That Brawl was out of Control

I was applaud with the fight that happen on Little Women of Dallas. Now first of all the fight should not have started and yes Brichelle was wrong for getting into Amanda business by asking her personal questions. But what gets me is that everyone talks of the fight that Brichelle and Amanda had and this was not so. It was five on one, when it should have either, left to one on one or broken up all together. Why did all these little women of Dallas get in on the fight with Brichelle I am not understanding and why none of these women admitting to what they all did was wrong has me puzzled. No matter how much bigger they think Brichelle is or the color of her skin is, why did it take five and a pan by one of them going across Brichelle's head why the others were already beating up on her needs to be explained. This tape needs to be played over at the reunion and I think some of the girls need to explain why they went in on Brichelle when there were so many on her already. They all talked about the incident after words and none of it made since to me because them saying they whip her a** was not true and how they gave it to her. I saw all these women jump on her and Brichelle stilled held her own, it was not right and her friend or relative who went for the one on Brichelle head was wrong for punching her but she saw this girl go to the top of Brichelle head and start pulling this women's hair, what the hell, and she said she was trying to stop her, yeah right. This definitely in my opinion had to do with color because after the brawl they laugh about the situation and talked as if what all them did was right, how was this so. Nothing about that situation was right and I give kodoos to Birchelle for being the bigger woman and apologizing and paying for Amanda's teeth and I applaud Amanda for forgiving what transpired between her and Brichelle. Who I don't understand and thinks they need to explain themselves when the reunion show comes on and the tape is replayed for them all to see is Emily and Bri. Bri hit Brichelle with a pan while the other women were already fighting the woman and Emily punk a** kick the woman and acted as if she put a whipping on her, she looked like a scared hole to me. These two women were suppose to be the ones the show spin off for and was suppose to be the fan's favorite, they are not in my opinion. I actually don't like Emily or Bri as a part of this show and do not think they fit, they just too like candy a** for this show and if you ask me there is some tension in their own relationship. I just think the entire brawl was just wrong, I am so glad that some of the women can forgive, I love anytime people can let something go and not harp on it, that is what God would want, to hold something in your heart is not what he would want and leads me to think you do not walk in the path of righteousness. Little people of all should understand that forgive and forgetting is much more powerful than hold vengeance in your heart which can destroy you. Emily seems not to be a forgiving person, I see Bri as more giving but goes along with Emily ways, why I don't know. I am like Whodia, I guess I am saying his name right, Bri need to go back with him to Atlanta. All I am saying its like rewind this brawl and really discuss what happen because apparently some people saw somethings different.

No comments:

Post a Comment