Sunday, December 18, 2016

The New USSR (Is That What Our Country Going to Become?), All In Fun

Okay you all who read my post know that a lot of it is because I just want to express my own opinion on mostly reality shows but every now and then I express my opinion on other things. One that has now come to thought is the way in which we as a country maybe come. This is all in fun, and I am joking out of my own warp mindset of thinking. With all the spying being down by Russia on us in this country and to find out that they actually had something to do with the interference of the election is rather crazy, but we already knew this could happen. With all this coming on and allies of Russia getting into public seats in the America's government and now leading me to thing that we as a country maybe come the NEW USSR. I know I know this sound crazy, but if we as a people in this country do not step up, we just might find ourselves in a little, no lot of trouble. My husband, God rest his soul, has now past on but was in the Army for a many of years in infantry, express to me that he wanted to never want to know that we as a country would do business with Russia. My husband said that one thing we should not do is hook up with Russia for he knows that Russia is doing business with North Korea, wow that is a scary thought. He told me this before he past and did not want to see this come true, that is one reason I think God said it was time to call my husband home. Now that we know this might come true, what as a people are we to do, should we really let Russia in on so much of our secrets, they already has had spies in this country stealing who knows how many secrets but now that our government will be cooperating with Russia, who again I live on my husband word that Russia is doing business with North Korea, it may come to overtaking our country and we becoming the New USSR. The new USSR, okay I can't do it. That is why I have my island that I will make minds to name and be leader of so that I will have a safe haven for me and my family and whoever wants to be a part of it. We will not be a threat to the New USSR so they will have no reason to cross the waters to our island but we may have to do a little business. We may have to live off a lot of sea life and live very simply. I will do what I have do to separate myself to what is to come of the New USSR, who the hell knows Putin may be the next to run for President in this country, or at least a Russian who is undercover as one of us, I am just saying. Think about it all people think about it, this is a little funny but scary at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment