Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Return To Amish (6-14-15)

I was so glad to see Mother Mary come out alright on Return to Amish as she got sick and was rushed to the hospital. She was stressed out, not to mention she had a kidney infection from not drinking water like we all know we suppose to.  It is important to get your water in no matter how much of the other liquids we may drink. I was also glad to see Kate return to help Mary with her bed and breakfast, especially since she found out that Mary had fell ill, what a way to step in Kate. Also no matter what Rebecca and Abe has to say about Jeremiah, he has been a big help to Mary and the rest of the family as he has stepped his act up, no matter what reasoning he has behind it. Jeremiah may have a purpose to his helping, but right now everything he is doing is for the good of everyone else and I am glad he is pitching in. We all know Andrew, who still has twenty two months left can not be there to help his mother, as he continues to get in trouble with the law, what the hell is wrong with this boy that he can not stay out of trouble. We do get to see Chapel his wife ride around as she cry about her problems and wonder what she will do without her husband by her side. I feel sorry for Chapel and her situation but I do get tired of hearing her say the same thing over and over again. As for Chester disowning and his family to get back into the Amish church, I am not sure how to take this one because I am sure with the man having been Amish all his life he is torn, as we see Mary is torn as to what she should do, between going back to the church and sticking by her children side. Now Mary has said she will never give up her children, as any mother should not, but Chester on the other hand may be looking back on that his children is grown, they have made their choices now he needs to make his. Well this is a choice I would myself would not want to make but as a mother would not deny seeing my own children.  I love the way Mary bed and breakfast is coming together, although I think she should have some man made amenities, like regular bathrooms, to tell someone they have to use the outhouse is making me have second thoughts on going to this bed and breakfast, especially since I am one of those people who have to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, come on Mary you can give in to some things, although I still want to try your cooking. I may come over for a meal but not to stay, maybe Mary should stick to the restaurant and leave the bed and breakfast alone, people love to eat. I still do want to know want the answer to where is Sabrina and is anyone trying to find her, why is it that she does not want to appear on this season or at this moment, what is going on with her? It will be interesting to find out what is going on with Sabrina and which way Chester will go with his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment