Monday, June 8, 2015

Married To Medicine 6-7-15 ( They came out Swinging)

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy, yes I had to say it three times for this reality show because it seems as though we picked up from where we left off at the reunion. We learned that Lisa Nicole did a background check on Quad who was very offended. The reasoning Lisa had behind doing the background check was that she said, anyone who she does business with, she checks out before going into business with this person, which is only rightfully so in my eyes. You can not go into business with anyone blindsided and then wonder what happen when things go array, so I say bravo for Lisa for being so business minded and bravo again for dishing the dirt on Mrs. I am so all that Quad, who puts her noise in the air and never looks down on the little people, wow. This is a woman who is so quick to judge others and acts as though her sh** don't stink. Mrs. Quad throws back some shade and tell Mrs. Lisa Nicole that she will be doing her own background check on her, as I figure Lisa would do, she encourages Quad to do the check because whatever she finds she said is not hidden. But did you all know that Quad was arrested for aggrevated assault and she put Mariah in the category of a hood rat, the pot calling the kettle, well you know. By the way I miss Mariah and I want her back, she added spice to the show, why is Toya on the show with her fake a**. Speaking of Ms. fake any phony, we return with Toya having a Halloween party and going all out to have this event. How much money can Toya spend, I guess the question is how much money can Toya husband make, this poor man must live at the hospital to catch on the bills Toya is producing, what is even more so funny they act as though they really are happy and the best of friends. We all know where cases like this usually end up, if she keeps letting him spend anymore time at the hospital, I am almost sure a nurse or two will not mind giving some of their time to this overworked husband, think about it. Now Toya decided to have this party but we all know that Toya and Simone do not click, so Toya did not invite Simone but Toya husband invited Simone's husband, how ironic right. So yes Simone ends up at the party and of course Toya has to through her shade by making cards for all the women and giving them a prescription for what she says is their ailments. Can anyone guess what Toya said Simone's ailment was. She said that Simone was plagued by Over zealousness and extreme anger issues, yep she went their, wow. Now of course Simone tore up the card saying this is some bullsh**, I can say I agree. Toya to me is still trying to fit in where she can get in. Now as for Mrs. Heavenly, yeah she has not changed, Mrs. Heavenly is the same as usual and I can say that I honestly did not like this woman at first but now she is growing on me because it is something about her that is down to earth. Although Mrs. Heavenly knows she has money and she enjoys her status, she has proven to us that she is not above anyone, she appreciate what God has given her and I must say that I can respect this. I can also say that if Mariah was still on the show, I could have seen her and Heavenly clicking. As for the husband, they still are sitting back and laughing at their wives who they know are off the chain, but as any good husband would do, they just go along for the ride and try to step aside when the blows come out. There was one point when the women stepped outside and a screaming match began between Quad, Lisa, Toya and Simone. It was all about who was trying to conquer who and Quad let it be known that the battle is on. Oh this is going to be an interesting season, bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment