Thursday, June 11, 2015

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Return (6-8-15)

Love and hip hop came back on with regulsr episodes this week and it was, well lets say interesting. Lets start with Niko or should we say creepo. He had the nerve to take his wife to a place he knew MiMi would be and can you guess what happen. These to women decided to go in on each other than going in together to knock this idiot upside his head, because remember Niko did lie to both women. Now Niko says  he has proof that MiMi is lying about she actually releasing sex tape, now I won't say rather or not if I believe MiMi but I will say if you did it MiMi you need to own up to it before it comes out. Now on to Kirk and Rasheeda, all I can say is wow. Kirk apparently is not learning his lesson from past mistakes,  what the hell will it take for you to understand whst your wife is asking of you. You suppose to work as a team and this mean telling your wife everything begore you just up and do it. You have to gain your wife's trust again but you are failing miserably. So RaRadid what most women would do a hhusband when he goes behind her back, she got even and began auctioning off some of Kirk's prize possessions, it was rather clever if you ask me I am sure she gave some women ideas with this stunt she pulled. Of course one of Kirk boys called him and told him what RaRa was doing, so Mr. KIRK high tailed it to the auction to put a hault to it. Now on to the Puerto Rican Princess, all I can say is Joseline you had a way of making the fans like me fall in love with you but you also have a way to put us on that edge of saying, what the hell are you thinking at times. On top of Joseline going off the chain about Stevie J, who she loves one minute and hate the next, they need to start putting subtitles at the bottom of the screen when Joseline talks, especially when she get excited because we the fans can not understand a da** thing she is saying, can we get a little help. Now if you ask me Joseline blew up at Stevie J about something that was not even worth it, he already told her about this business with MiMi, but what I think set her off is that MiMi has signed on a possible threat to Joseline, yes Miss Jessica Dimepiece is in the building. I think more then anything Joseline was upset that she has been signed on to something that Stevie J is managing. Now what about Ms. Momma Dee trying to get her grove on with her ex and even possibly get married, okay yes this entire situation confuses me too, about her causing him to do seven years in prison and him getting out and just totally forgiving her, all I can say if it is true this man got more forgiveness then I would in this situation. By the way I want to know what is going on with the dead beat Scrappy, who wants to make a baby but only be a part time money contributor to his own child. Erica has every right to take a child support order out on Scrappy and my thing is she should have been done it, some of these guys only understand one thing and that is that if the man tells them they will have to pay, then they will pay, because some of these dead beats would never volunteer to do it on their own. I was happy to see Kalenna return but I was sad to her that her husband is still making this some what unsure decisions to help their financial situation. He wants to invest money into something that is not at all guaranteed, with as many children as this man has, he needs all the guarantees he can get. Yung Joc in my opinion should be written off the show some way, he adds no significance to the show itself and he is an exploiter of women, I know you man say a woman can not be exploited unless she lets a man do so, but when you feel down on yourself and a man starts making you feel like you are the most sexy and beautiful woman in the world, it does something for your ego, and some man can do this too a woman. All in All the show is still hot, I am waiting for these future episodes. I would love to see MiMi and Nikko's wife Margeaux join forces to gain up on Nikko, one of the master of diguises who tries to do his own exploiting of women and I also feels that Nikko needs to go off the show as well. We do not need men on the show who are teaching other men how to exploit females, it is just wrong. Continue on with the great show, just without the dead beat men who like to live on women.

No comments:

Post a Comment