Sunday, June 14, 2015

Jurassic World The Movie

I was a little afraid to go see the movie Jurassic World just because the fear of the movie being a disappointment compared to the orginals. Well guess what, on this occasion I was unfortunately correct. The movie for me was dead,  the only ones I think got anything out it was the younger kids who may not have seen the orginals or know the difference.  Now I like the fact they had the park itself finally opened for business, that was great in itself because I would totally visit a park like thisif it opened, minus the real dinosaurs of course, fake one's will do for me. Now back too the movie, it list something for me. Rather it was the woman who was the front running star, the aunt I can not remember her name but she was bland,  to the children who really did not add any excitement of their own,  other than one interested in girls while the other just wanted to talk about dinosaurs,  sounds familiar. There were a lot of misses on this show. Like more Iinteractions with the dinosaurs,  to actors that just were not cutting it. Now the leading man was a hit, he did a great job as well as the guy from law and order, playing a villian fits him well. Now ican not put myfinger on it but the movie really really lost me. I definitely did not see enough of the animals or understood much of what was going on, as far as the animals themselves.  Why could they not incorporate the children being grown and coming back to see their grandfather's dream come true. Why did this movie not incorporate anything from the other movies, except a t-shirt and the kids finding an old place from the original movie. I have to say I was disappointed and wanted more out this movie, it just did not cut it for me and now I am hoping that terminator dies not disappoint me as well, especially with this being one of my all time favorite movies. Now I know they have to make changes to movie and I understand and this is to be expected but I expect the movies remakes to be in according to the originals if not better. Now I know it can happen because whomever remade the last Michael myers movie and the Hannibal movie younger years did fantastic jobs, these movies had me gripping my seats they were so intriguing,  now that is how you do remakes. Catch audience attention and keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment