Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Married To Medicine (6-14-15)

Say what you will I think Quad on Married to Medicine is full of Sh**. She can start mess and talk a good talk but when someone begins to attack then she plays that poor me role, she begin the I am the victim syndrome and this is something I do not like about a person who claims as if they are a bad a**, like Quad pretends to be. Quad acted as if she was this high society Hob Nob, but when it all comes down too it, she is the regular girl from Alabama who happens to marry a doctor and now has her nose so fare up in the air, not only can she not smell Alabama, she can not spell it. She is forgetting where she came from and tries to make others feel as if they are beneath her. Quad was highly upset with Lisa doing the background check on her and said she was not upset by the fact that Lisa did the background check, she claimed she was upset that Lisa did not tell her and then acted as if Quad had something to hide, all I say to this is bullsh** Quad. You know you were upset because you did have something to hide, you are a woman who has a nose in the air but you have a mug shot as well, now I am not married to a doctor or a the moment have my own business or claim to be something I am certainly not, but I can say that I do not have a mug shot if someone does a background check on me. Neither do I have anything that say that I am felony assault charges that were filed against me, can you please explain that. Quad is not explaining her past or how these charges came about, all she talks about now is her doctor husband and her business, come on Quad if you are so real let it all on the table. A real bit** does not cover up, she owns up and tell what she did in her past and let everyone knows it is her past, now that is how you do it Quad, you do not go and do a background check on the person who did one on you to get back at them so that you will have dirt to throw in their face. Quad you are being a nasty a** and the people that follow and think that you are doing right is as wrong as you are and that is why your life will always be a mess. If you know God like you claim too, you will know that two wrongs don't make a right and to forgive is to forget and move on with your life. As for Lisa, I think you have not a thing to be ashamed of. Now as for Dr. Simone and Ms. Toya, Simone all I can say to you is to leave Simone alone for a while, you need to stay away from her like you said and don't make attempt to talk to this crazy a**, she is beneath your level and she is because she have her issues and you can tell this watching the show. Now how many women, we know that some women do like to stay at home and take care of the babies, but this would not include someone like Toya who has friends that are all business women who talk about their businesses as Toya can only talk about her kids and what she did at the house to please her husband. Toya said her and her husband are the best of friends, unlike most of the couples but there is something missing in this relationship. Especially since Toya spends, spends, spends and her husband has to keep up with what she is spending, there is a lost of translation with how this household works. Toya has the attitude spare no expense, when her husband has the attitude you need to have a budget, yeah there is definitely something wrong, especially when finances is involved and neither of you agree, it has to be some agreement when money is involve, I know this well. I will have to applaud Dr. Heavenly, as busy as this woman is staying she is managing to still take care of her family and she has the best attitude of all them women on the show. Dr. Heavenly rub me the wrong way when she first came on the show but now I am really liking the changes she has made to her attitude and I like that her and Simone gets along so well. I think if Mya had stayed on the show her and Heavenly would have become rather close because they had a lot in commend. As for Dr. Jackie, she is the same, the one who tries to stay neutral and keep the women sane or at least civil to one another. Now if we can find a way to exit Quad out the picture and bring back Mya, that would work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment