Tuesday, January 29, 2019

The Cartel Crew televison series

What can I say about this new reality show Cartel Crew. I know, it sucks. Yes this is the worst reality show I have seen to date and it is not because most of the people are of Spanish decent, but it is because they just suck. Most of these reality show person on this show, we do not know but they claim to all be generations of family members of people who once ran the biggest cartel that brought the most drugs into the United States, yes you heard me right, these people are proud to be the heritage of drugs dealers who filled this country with drugs, what the hell. Now all these people, and I keep saying peoples because I don't know none of them and I am not sure what relevance they have, if any. So they are suppose to be big in the Florida area, most of Miami I guess I watch the show and still is not sure and from watching I know most of the women dress half naked, the men are like most Spanish men, woman take a backseat to their needs and they handle the children and let the men do want the hell ever they please. Did I say this show sucks. I watch the women with more botch in their asses and lips then the white women. Their asses are over the top, their lips are about to pop and I find it very hard even watching them. There seem to be no real storyline behind any of these women, I am not sure where they are going and the only thing I can see is that they are just a reality show for the Hispanic community that really must care about some old cartel that was suppose to be the hottest thing in America in the day. Are there such things as the cartel, maybe but would they actually get on television letting law enforcement know this or know that they are part of these activities, hell no. So this show does not have anything to stand on because the cartel is dead, well under that cartel name now and these group of persons are not part of or affiliated with this group, but if they are they are some dumb a$$ for putting it out there on television. So what am I getting from this show, I watched it two times and what I get from it is a bunch of fake asses, who is trying to make this show something it is not and the women are starting by coming out fighting thinking maybe this will roll in the watchers and they will be able to come on another season. Well if they make it for another season, I am happy for them and if they don't I will not know because I can tell you now that this show is not for me and I will not be watching any more episodes because as I said over and over again, this cartel show sucks. I am not sure how else to explain it. I am watching naked women walk around talking about how their family ran things. The men are being men, but these men are talking about absolutely nothing, wow. Stick a folk in me because I am done with this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment