Sunday, January 13, 2019

90 Day Fiance (I can't Do this with these Grown Dependent Children)

Okay is it me or is it just how this world and the young people think so backwards these days. I am talking about Eric's who is engaged to Leida and his daughter whom was living off her daddy in his house with a nasty a** room. Eric's daughter trying not to find a job and she just live under her daddy's roof with no effort to even try and keep the house clean and what is everyone saying, how could he kick his daughter out. My question is when was he planning on kicking his daughter out, how long was she planning to mooch off on her daddy because as long as he let her stay free, she seems like the type of girl who was going to continue this because she had no conscious and she was just nasty in the way she was she kept the house. Dag if she was staying free and had not job, why was it okay for her not to at least keep the house clean, why was she allowed to live under her daddy's roof free as a grown woman with no attention on doing anything, when did this become okay and when did grown children start wanting to stay in their parents house because I could not wait to be an adult and get out my parents house. This lead me to thinking that if I wanted to get out I would get a job and keep it. But kids today think it is all a free ride, they don't give a dam* about their parents because at some point your parents should be able to have their privacy to live their lives and be happy. Children were not meant to stay with their parents forever, but yet I saw someone on facebook saying that parents should let their children stay in their houses as long as they need to get themselves together because they did not ask to be here, wow. So your child becomes an adult they have their health, all their limbs work fine, they are capable of getting a job, but someone thinks that these grown ass people, who want to live in your house and be able to do whatever they want and call themselves adults and do adult things in your house and yet you are suppose to support them and their habit, this is the biggest joke I ever heard. What is this world coming too, we would be creating adults who would never do anything if this was the case, parents would be taking care of kids to their graves and then the kids would be looking for death insurance from their parents to help them after their parents die. No grown ass kids as a parent I am here to tell you, after raising you to adulthood I owe you nothing else and nothing is written that I have to leave you a will with money, nor do I have to need enough life insurance that will set you for life. All I need is enough life insurance to bury me, money for my retirement and you can go ahead and create your own future because nothing is written that I suppose to help your future be started off with lots of money so that you can just continue to sit on your "a", besides we are only enabling you when we do everything for you and not allow you too do anything for yourself, you have to remember your parent can drop dead tomorrow and what if anything can you do for yourself. You have to be able to stand on your own two feet, we as parents don't mind helping every now or then or when you really need it, but not a hand out or hand forever. Wow, please explain to me when this became okay. Eric should not feel guilty about having kicked his daughter out, he had to do something sooner or later or this girl would have stayed under her daddy forever, and from her attitude this is what she was planning on doing. If you asked my opinion this girl acted as if she was on drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment