Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Fifty Shades of Grey???? I Am Not Getting It

Okay this movie which some women are making a big deal of, the book and the movie. But what is the movie about, some kind of sick sex fetish. But the real truth from my point of view at watching the first movie, there was nothing too it. It is about some people who have a fetish about how they can take their sexual lives to the next level, but what I saw is some boring a** pretending to have a great sexual escapade, but they really sucked at in my opinion. And how about the man actually beating on the woman, what is sexually and great about this. Again I see a lot of pretending by some actors who is trying to make people think, this is how a real sexually fantasy should look like, when it is all bullshi* in my opinion. Young women are falling for it because they are naive and think this is what real sexual fantasy is about. Yes a lot of men need to put a fantasy in their head to keep them sexually excited, but there are some ways you both can do this together, without that fake, pretending, beating up on fifty shades of gray pretends it needs to be and women who believe this needs to get this out of their heads before they go trying to find this can of sexual escapade only to get disappointed or finding something they really wish they had not found. Women who have a dull sex life, look at this movie and think in their minds that other women are really having sex like this, please. Lets get real women, you can have something similar to this or you can have great sex when you and your partner are compatible. You have to communicate to each other what you like, what you want and what you need. Yes, you two together can explore and try different things, you will get a lot of enjoyment out of trying and exploring and really learning each other, it will surprise you. I learn a lot from my husband, by exploring my husband and asking him what he did and did not like. When I notice certain things pleased him, I took it further and explored more with it. My husband did the same with me and we had fun with it and had a terrific sex life that made us enjoy every minute with one another. I loved being in love and loving to explore. You also have to take it too different location, yes you have a home but sometimes you have to take it out the home, for that matter sometimes you have to take it outside. You have to try something spontaneous and just go for it, you might not try it again but at least you tried something different and it got you on a roll to exploring more. Women don't let some fake movie or book like fifty shades of grey make you think your man or you are doing something wrong, or that your sex life should be what you see on the big screen, besides, the movie sucks and is boring, what the hell are you getting out of it is beyond me because I was in snoresville the entire time and just could not finish it because it was so bad in my opinion. Find your happiness in you and your mate is what you make of it, not some fake fantasy you make in your head from others writings. Fifty shades of Gray is what is should be called, because gray is a dark and plain color, you know rather boring and show is this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment