Sunday, November 5, 2017

Love & Hip Hop Miami

We knew it all was coming, you know the Love & Hip Hop Miami when Scrappy said he was going to move there,  I know you did not think Scrappy was going to leave the show entirely, naw, he just needed a change and he got it. Now all we need is a awesome cast and the show will get off the ground. I am really interested how this show will go because I have no clue as to what Miami may be like. I know the people in Miami will be off the change, I know Miami is definitely South. Of course us southerners can be down to Earth but we don't back down for any challenge, this include a good "a", whipping. Wow, of course I will be partial to the Miami show as I was to Atlanta because it is in the South and I do understand the people from the South a little better, it is just those who are not from the South who come into our area and they began judging us because they do not understand us or how we were raised. Southerners were raised to be church fearing, respectful to all and dignified, but of course with the changing times, some of this has been lost but be assured most southerners were raised in churches so that goodness may not always so on the outside but it is definitely still on the inside waiting to come out for the right situation or man for that matter. Now when we southerners rise to the occasion we are then judge and told that we are some wetback country, ham hock eating, nothing. Why they say this about us southerners, be assured, we know we are children of God and as children of God we know we will be criticized, talked about and put in a corner of our own, but you know we like it like that. It leaves room for us to show what we really made of. I say all this to say, I know this cast of Miami will be bringing it, this include some great talent, because we have to fight for what we want because we are not given things handed to us in the South, we are told it will take what we have to get where we need to go to make it. So yes, southerners work twice as hard as other to be seen as a force to be dealt with. So whomever these cast members are on the Miami show I am sure they will have something to bring to this new Love & Hip Hop show and will make it rather interesting. I can not wait, well yes I can wait but I am just on pin and needles at the anticipation of the new show, bring it own.

No comments:

Post a Comment