Sunday, November 5, 2017

The Walking Dead??????

I must admit I am so lost at what is going on with the waling dead that I ca no not explain it, to the readers or myself. Where are all these hostages going to go and how are you going to detain all these people who's loyalty still lye with Negan. What the crap is this group doing over here, this going doing here and this group doing here. Why the pictures Rick, why the hostages Jesus, well yeah I know that sounds kind of a little awkward. Why is every group not doing like King Ezkiel group and that is lay them down, not to return. Why is Megan giving that stupid Gregory another chance to stab them in the back again. Wow, I am so confused right now. With all this going on we don't have a clue where is Negan, the preacher, or what is happening to the how base, maybe he made it too their home camp, now that would be a shocker. With no way to reach the others at home, how do we know what is going on there. Also with what we have been seeing this far, how do we know if with the holidays they will not just cut us off in the middle of all this and then come back after the entire holiday season. I more up to date on riding with Norman Reedus then I am the walking dead, because I am so lost on the walking dead that I am like one of the walkers themselves, wondering around trying to find a body to chump down on. I am walking listening for the noise, to attract me to that direction and give me some clarification as to what the crap, I just heard a gun shot that went right above Rick's head, they could have killed Rick if they wanted to, so who is that person that spared Rick's life. Where the heck is Morgan going, does anyone know, he seemed to have gotten the Carol Syndrome, I going into hiding, to myself and leaving these group to their own fighting war, I will just fight for me and live the life that is left for me. Wow, what is going on with Darryl he is becoming a killing machine, he could have let the guy walk away, they did not even have to take him as a hostage, just left him to defend for himself. So what will Darryl have to say about Megan taken in all them hostages. Now it makes sense, it was all part of a bigger plan to set the dumb as*es up, so with all this, they are losing a lot of people, but I have to give it to these brave souls, they protected their King. Way to go, those are some real heroes, but I am pissed as to why do they is Jesus choosing to spare lives when this group in determined to finish them all off. People is getting feed up in this group and they are started to kill because they don't want them to continue to come back, I am understanding this.

No comments:

Post a Comment