Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Wendy Williams Show Is Back

Okay Wendy I see you, how you doing, but it is beginning to be a rerun of things. Yeah you have did your thing for nine years and maybe just maybe we can let it go now. So this year I started to get away from watching your show, just the ways things were going, so statements you made, and how you were putting some people down, how do you say it "my people", apparently not lately because you definitely in my opinion have seemed to have turned on your people. With all this being said, talking to siblings, coworkers and just people in general I am noticing a lot of people have gotten away from your show and it is for the majority for the same reason and believe it or not some of this people are not your people. So what are you doing wrong. Well lets take Tuesday, they did the Hip Hop awards to the nineties, you talked about Blac Cyna wanting to rap and you said, anyone can do it, it is not a real talent, oh my goodness. You said this people who had some of the most realistic talents I every seen are not real talent, and that anyone, you said anyone can do it if they had a look and a good producer, are you kidding me Wendy, why you of all people who hosted a radio station say this. You almost having me believe with Judge Matthis said about you, I think you have other issues going on and why are you so quick to judge when it comes to the African American community, we already have society putting us down, by guns and by words and now you hop on the band wagon right along with them, what the hell Wendy. Why would you choose to slice and dice the African American community, the majority of which comes on your talk show. I say you have had your hay day, you have done all you can do and talked way more than you should have now I say, in my own personal opinion, let the show continue to run in your now for that contract sake so you can keep the money rolling in but let someone else do the hosting. I have my own opinion who this someone should be, can you say Nick Cannon. The day you had Nick Cannon on the show he did a terrific job, now you can help appoint him as host, you go to your back the seen actions, like maybe doing some plays, and your comedy, you claim to be funny, so go around the role and do some jokes, leave the hosting to a real host like Nick Cannon. Make this a real dramatic transitions of the crown by appointing Nick and walking out gracefully. I say this too you Wendy before your show go out another way, like very low ratings and a very angry group who got you on a list you don't want to be on. I think it is better to go out in a way that you either choose or that is with dignity instead of going out in a way that is not flattering or is humiliating to you. I am just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment