Monday, September 11, 2017

Baller Wives

What can I say, we are starting off with the drama on this show. Right now because we are in the beginning stages I am still trying to see who is hating on who and why this one is on this side and who will be the flip floppier, although this is pretty much obvious. Anyway it seems as if my girl Kijafa Vick is running things, but the other ladies, you know the bunch I am calling the stuck up ones, because they have money and see themselves on a different level then the rest of us. Although I know money can put you on a different pedestal, I also know that God will level us all on equal grounds. Moving on I am from Virginia and I always have my people back, yes I am on Kijafa Vick side, because even though the other women say she is fake, we yes we Virginia can read through fake and phony and the fakes and phonies tell on themselves, especially when they say we are not fake nor phony and we are the real bit*hes. Real Bit*h don't have to announce themselves they show it in their actions, I am just saying. So we have this side of these women who have been said to have maybe gotten their husbands in some suspicious kind of way. They say their husbands was not with other women when they met them but yet the entire story is not coming to the fore front, now what would really heat things up on this show is if they can bring in some of these exes of these men to come in and tell their side of the story, and then we will know who is on the up and up. By the way I am so glad Kijafa is pregnant with a little boy, congratulations to you both, bring that basketball player back home to train, yes I said basketball player, we want him in a safer sport. I have to say I am a big fan of Julius Jones because of the way he is raising he little men, he talks to these boys like they should be talked to and he respect his son opinions, he does not try and push them into something they don't want to do, something a lot of men do and he recognizes the dangers of football and he does not want that for his children. I wish my niece and husband would take the time to watch this show and listen to how men who played football talk about the dangers of this sport, which really makes them not want this sport for their children so why are some men so gun hoe to put their children in this sport. Here goes something I have on my mind and I have to say it, now I look at some of these men and although I personally does not think outside appearance matters, well looking at some of the women and how when I grew up pretty women usually put themselves on a ladder that they were to good for men that did not look up to their standards, anyway, some of these men are not on these women standards so we have to admit we know why some of these men ended up with the women that they ended up with. The funny thing is that most of these men would have never given a woman with a good heart and not so good look a half of a chance because of their outside appearance. Anyway ladies, so far everything seems to be coming together, you guys do you and try to work out things in a way you don't yourselves in a position and spot that you can't get out of. Kijafa you focus on having that baby and staying away from the drama for now, but once the baby has been delivered you need to come back out swinging and reclaiming your thrown. By the way that women that brought those women to a plus one event she was invited too, that was real tacky, why would you invite people to something you was a plus one to and with braids in their hair, yep were we are from that was a sign that you came to fight, so I do I can not blame someone from getting out a hostile environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment