Sunday, January 1, 2017

The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Ohh Kandi you are being a shady, low down, back stabbing bi***. Now watching Kandi in person on this show and how she is, it is all out as to why the singing group she in really broke up. The sisters said it was Kandi, I was not sure if it was or they were just jealous but now I believe it I believe that Kandi was the reason this group separated. Kandi is sneaky and she is the type to go behind others back, sleep with their man and find know issue in what she does, other than pointing fingers at everyone else. Has anyone notice what I notice, Kandi is acting if she is never wrong on the show, she always is right. Kandi points fingers at everyone, she never according to her is wrong at anything she does, that includes bringing in her mama on her personal business. Now they or slinging mud and it starts with Kandi again talking behind someone back to tell her mother what she feels is her opinion of what happened that was suppose to be in a private conversation between Kandi and Phadera. So we are getting Kandi sticking to a story about Phadera trying to date someone before her and Apollo was divorced, and now friends of hers saying that Phadera tried to hit on their husband, what the crap. This shi* they are saying sounds like kiddie stuff on a playground. Phadera if you ask me is a woman that is to classy to do any of those sneaky things they said she has been doing. Don't get me wrong, Phadera may be a freak in the sheets, which most real ladies are but a woman when it comes to carrying herself around others and on the street. I say this because Phadera reminds me of me, I don't go after no other woman's dam* man, I don't hit on guys, cause as a southern women we believe in the men coming to us. What we do know how to do is treat our men like me in a bedroom. So why is Kandi who seems to been stooping below the belt, going as far as to pick up dirt on the floor to throw at Phadera. This seems like a show that will led to something that is just a mess, we may have to bring out the big guns on Kandi on this one, how about the girls from Xscape, yeah the ones that have all the dirt to what Kandi did during the group times to have all these ladies at her throat and she played innocent on that as well. We all know why Mama Joyce fight so hard for her daughter instead of staying out of her business, because Kandi pays all her mama bills, buys her things, yes it is all about the greed instead of letting this grown woman fight her own battle. I also blame Kandi who is trying to say she is keeping mama Joyce out of it, but how are you trying to keep her out of it when you run and tell her everything, what the crap. This women are becoming rather sad, Phadera had a meeting with Kandi to try and make up and Kandi turned the entire meeting around as if it was some kind of point fingers at me, talk only about me, let me tell you about yourself rant of some kind. This meeting ended up with Nene who is not on the show name coming out Kandi's mouth, I am so confused. They said that Porsha has the anger problems, but Kandi shown enough is showing me a lot of anger and everything she does. Do you all remember when Kandi went off in that hotel that time ranting about you all don't want me to set it off in here, what the crap she meant by that and then had the nerve to say that took her out her character. Again I see Kandi going off when it comes to Riley's daddy block, her anger is taking a 100 and going through the roof. We see future episodes where Kandi is going off on her contractor, we have seen many episodes where Kandi has gone off on other women on the show and the list goes on. Can Kandi take some anger management classes please, before she really does set it off on the set. You know people like her that you ignore as oh its just Kandi are the ones that end up causing the trouble at the end. Hostile Kandi as Phadera say and there we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment