Sunday, January 29, 2017

Blank Ink Crew (New YorK)

Yes the Black Ink Crew New York is back and lets say this show does not disappoint, I mean way of entertainment. We have Cesar firing Teddy who has run the original black ink crew shop into the ground, yeah surprise. Teddy the man who has no ambition but to sit on the couch in the shop and to tell Cesar how wrong he is for letting Duchess run his life, wow. Teddy had no right to get involved with anyone's relationship because he does not know how to have one. I know Teddy is your cousin Cesar but when you have a family member who has never soon that they had your back other than digging into your pocket for their own gain, why in the bleep would you think he was capable of running a shop with you out of sight. The bad part about it is that Cesar decided to make the shop and all women tattoo parlor and left Teddy, yes Teddy in charge and then he had the gull to wonder what went wrong. Not only was Teddy in charge you still had Sky and who is that man that barely talks or has a line, or appearance, oh that's right Walter. Walter what do you do? please a person just wants to know. Sky who is a desk clerk, I think but wants to be part time stripper, part time actress and full time shit starter, yeah I said it because I notice this woman manage to know how to put up walls between people, run from side to side of the wall and tell some stories relating to each others side, yep, starting real shit to get people angry and at fighting mood at each other. Sky I am noticing things  about you that I am really do not like. You are that shit starter between people and you act like you can fight, but you are the typical New Yorker. You bad and loud so everyone can hear you, but when it really come to fighting you try and catch people off guard instead of facing them on woman to woman. You waited until Roz was getting a tattoo and hit the woman in the process of her getting it, scared ass, why not before or after she finished her tat and I notice when the new girl tell you to take it outside you will say lets go and walk behind her and hit her from behind, knowing the body guards will interfere. Sky are you a scared a**, do you do those hit and run, or wait until a person back is turn? Is that mouth all that just mouth, I am calling you out Sky and saying you are all mouth. That is why you cry like a punk a** talking about you a lover not a fighter, what the hell. I can not deal with these typically New York women, the men handle their own but these damn New York women have no heart, all talk, back that sh** up. Now we come to one of my favorites who I was so glad to see return and that was Osh**, oh excuse me, shall I say Richard. Yes Richard was back with a new attitude, sober and a girlfriend. I know here we go again, no he did not go to rehab that a** went to California to make money, that was his rehab. I must say that Richard has met a girl that seems to have her head on her shoulder but how the hell she think she is going to control a man. I know what it is, she is young, you can never control a man, either he will stop choose to stop taking the drugs, get the real help he needs or he will continue to make choices like he don't need rehab. Yep it sounds like a chaos because it is. Cesar has put Duchess in charge of the old shop to get this woman shop going, but you have haters like Sky who think she should be in charge because she have some new boobs and a new a**, what the hell, you can manage your own life enough to meet your children, how can you manage some grown people. The only thing that seems to be in order is Cesar's new shop, I like everyone he has working in this shop from the receptionist to the tattoo artist, he went totally opposite of what he has in his old shop, what a great choice. These tattoo artist in the new shop all seem to be on their professional behaviors, great going guys, I would come visit your shop over the old one anytime, if I believed in getting tattoos. Well I have life tattoos all over my body and it shows, God has mad sure I have a map of where I came from etched everywhere on my body, a remember of who I am and what I went through. Still my favorite show guys, keep it up. I know the best have yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment