Monday, January 2, 2017

Love & Hip Hop NY

I almost don't know what to say about Love & Hip Hop New York, who the H E double hockey sticks am I fooling I have a lot to say. Lets start with these babies mama's of Mendeeze, not sure if I spelled it right but who cares, you all know what I mean. The baby mamas have went rogue and have a nerve to think they have some kind of rights. Both of these women remain behind the scene for a many years but now that Mendeeze has been locked up they have decided to come to the fore front, and why do you ask. We all know why, it is about those dollar bills, these women see the opportunity to get some of that green from being on the show and they are throwing themselves out there full force to make themselves a factor. Now for my famous word I use to keep from using profanity, what the crap, who do these half headed, baby making, not baby taking care of, heefers come off investigating, and checking up on Yandy. They have completely gone yo you and have teamed up to plot against this woman, how desperate can two woman be to make themselves a factor that they gang up on one woman to bring another woman down, wow that is scary. They are taking out all the guns to shoot Yandy down, these women are not just of the chain, they are just straight up two of the craziest women I have every seen because they talk about rights like they were married to the man and all they did was lay down with the man and made a baby with him, how sad can they be. These are some women who definitely do not know God because if they did they would be scared, as a woman of God I can admit I would be. When you began, judging, manipulating, and pointing fingers at other for your own selfish reason as these two women are doing, you are doom to a life of damnation, wow. That's it lets call Mendeeze ex baby mamas the damnation twins, because they are two women that we know for sure are going to hell if they don't change their ways, say what. I have to admit I can not blame Yandy for not filing her marriage certificate, she loves Mendeeze but the woman is no fool. Can you blame Yandy for not wanting these women to be able to take everything she has earned because they are more then cray, cray they are delusional and the way the laws work these days it would end up turning around on you for you marrying the fool. I know of a woman who was married to a man and he cheated on her got a woman pregnant, lost his job and was unemployed but his wife worked, the girl he got pregnant filed for child support and because he did not work they went after his wife paycheck, wish the judge allowed, what the crap. The wife had to pay for her husband's discretion, what the crap. So yes Yandy is being smart about it all, now the woman did eventually get this overturned, after her money had been taking for over a year, she divorced her husband got a lawyer and got the payments stopped, after she had to pay out of her own pocket to pay lawyer, what the crap again. This situation with these baby mamas is a mess. Now on to the creep squad, as these grown "A" men call themselves. Cisco is being a low down dirty sneaky snake and he call himself going after these men because his feelings has been hurt, if you as me I think Cisco is fighting to stay on the show, yeah that is what I see, he had no storyline and had to come back in on something since he ran everyone he messed with away so he comes back in attacking his own boys. Cisco seems rather sad trying to creep back in by stirring the pot with these men, what the hell do we know the men may be even trying to help Cisco by staging this crazy over the top table climbing act, Peter Gunns knows he to old to be trying to climb a table with h is ten children, he needs to sit his old rear end down, for he fall down, what the crap. I have one question for Remy and that is, when in the hell will you have a baby for your husband, sh** I am tired of him asking, I tired of you avoiding his question, what the crap I will have the baby for the man, just kidding want get no baby out this uterus. Really I think you are the best couple but you need to work on the baby right away, your clock is ticking, loudly. As for Mirah Lynn, girl I have to say why in the hell did they bring  you back to the show, what the hell is your storyline, other then your sister and your sick mother and I am so sick of your fake tear you keep trying to push out your eyeballs, love & hip hop must could not get someone else to return to bring you back. What about snoop's girlfriend, I mean ex girlfriend, I mean I don't not what the hell, their back and forth or her back and forth is confusing me. She loves snoop, she hates snoop, she really loves snoop, she really hates snoop, no she she she don't know what the hell she wants but to get in the entertainment business anyway she can and that is the bottom line, point blank. This show has almost really turned into a hot bed of coal mess, now Cardi B say this is her last season although she is being a bit of a mess with her tattle telling, what the crap, what will we be doing because Mariah Lynn will not cut it for me, I can see myself watching the show less and less, unless they can bring some of those old cast members back, what the what, we did not get to see Cardi B's man in jail, I want to know how he look, maybe she will come back when he gets out. We will see how the rest of this season goes that is all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment