Saturday, October 8, 2016

I am Wrath (The Movie) Yes Watch it

I had to write about this movie I just saw thst I got out redbox, with John Travolta and Christopher Meloni. I have to say I give this movie a two thumbs up. As usually Mr. Travolta gave a great performance and I was wondering why I had not seen him lately on the big screen as talented of a man he is. Then I remembered how he was being scrutinize for someone claiming he had gay tendencies and made some passes at men, wow. People and their judgements, someone come out with what they call dirt on a celebrity and because maybe Mr. Travolta refuse to pay them blackmail monry they take it to the tabloids. Rather it be true or not who are us to judge and are we judging because he maybe possibly gay or are we judging because he supposedly made advances at these men, which we not know if these strangers are lying to us for profit off a certain situation they were in. We all know what this world has become and it is all about getting money quick and fast anyway they can no matter who they hurt along the way. With judgements being set aside both John and Christopher are excellent actors who both have had outstanding careers. I loved Christopher in law and order and especially OZ. Both of this men are seasoned actors who can play any role, what real actors do. What really surprised me was these two men together, I never would have thought pairing the two men in a movie together but whoever did made a excellent choice. These man were strong together and made for a great movie to the point I wanted more at the end. So now I am thinking will there be some sequels, or would they make it a television show, it could be done. I would watch these two men on a night show paired together before I watched something like this new Macgyver show with young unknown actors who, please forgive me men and women, can not act. Yes I tried to watch it and yes it was boring, some young actors just can't pull it off. Now back to a show I would love to see thats not reality. Here is the plot, John and Christopher  now become these two men who began helping people with their tough situations but of course without the knowledge of the law. This all start on the advice of John's daughter who now knows what her daddy can do and finds herself in a situation with some friends and she knows who to call. After they help his daughter and her friends the daughter puts out the suggestion about them doing this full time. I know its sounds like the equalizer but its twice as better because you have two very great seasoned actors who can bring a lot to the screen for us. Okay I am ready for the movie sequels or show, who's with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment